6.1

1. Apr 1, 2011
    This game is great but its just like the noermal one just with birds in cages and monkeys. I was sad when I saw that we had to wait for may before any new levles :(. plus this is the first Angry Birds game with adds was it Foxs idea?
  2. Apr 7, 2011
    This new Angry Birds new game or flavor comes with tons of new stuff. So far they have done the Original, Xmas, Halloween, St. Patty's day and now Rio, and to top it all a brand new movie titled "RIO". Be sure to try the ultimate time management game called MISTER MIGUEL is FREE! http://bit.ly/mrmigapp Check it out!
  3. May 21, 2011
    Rich, colorful visuals, addictive gameplay, and a whacky sense of humor -- Angry Birds Rio has all of the charm of the original, yet adds a fresh new design that makes it entirely worth the 99 cents.
  4. May 29, 2011
    i like the game and i share it to my friends,it reminds me of a game Angry pingu .it has iphone verison.Friends can try to have a little fun.This is a cool assault game. Funny, nice grapics & really cool
  5. Oct 1, 2012
    It is as great as the original Angry Birds. The gameplay, visuals, features and the overall presentation of the game is excellent. I'm looking forward for more Angry Birds in the future...........
  6. Jun 8, 2011
    It's great and realy funny but it's kinda annoying that you have to wait a whole month just to get to the next level.
  7. Oct 18, 2013
    i love angry birds and the movie rio and this has to be the best movie licensed game.its the same angry bird fun but with new bosses,settings from the movie,and additions of characters from the movie.this game pays off.buy it now

1. May 11, 2011
    As popular as the series is, some evolution needs to happen if it wants to have the long term staying power of a Mario or a Pac-Man. In Rio, we're starting to see the first glimmer of that evolution.
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    Its great presentation and level design and its great replay value make Angry Birds Rio a must for Apple users, both Angry Birds followers and newcomers.
  3. Apr 20, 2011
    The Rio version reinforces the privileged status of compulsory purchase by those who may have access to it.