8.4

1. Jun 27, 2011
    If there's anything I hate more than defense games without replayability, it's iPhone games. Especially ones that have a difficulty curve that one minute are going up at a steady pace, then all of the sudden your expected to be a master of the game. Despite what another critic said, I found the difficulty curve challenging, but necessary. I really enjoyed this game, and I've been playing it for 5 hours now total. Expand
  2. Jun 20, 2012
    This game could been so much better, If the gameplay was slightly more strategic, and there was more minions. It's an "okay" game, but still it could been better. I enjoyed the game, yes, but It's not revolutionary.
  3. Jan 1, 2013
    This is one of my favourite iOS games. It could do with a few more enemy types or upgrade options, but as it is, you're unlocking something new nearly every level, and the entertainment it provided me before I beat it two or three times was enough to warrant its download.

1. Jan 17, 2013
    Army of Darkness Defense is surprisingly addictive in its implementation of Tower Defense mechanics in the universe of the Evil Dead 3 movie. Complete with cult lines and humour, it has one other unstoppable force for him as well : it's completely free.
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    The gameplay's nothing new, but it's done well and is lots of fun, partly thanks to Ash and his frequent quips. [Aug 2011, p.95]
  3. Jun 30, 2011
    This comes back to my initial concern about the 'Buy' feature. It's not an issue if it doesn't affect game balance but when it does then there is cause for concern. Other than this gripe, it's a great game.