6.9

1. Jan 23, 2014
    Still the best of the serie. For 1$, you have the complete game, no inapp purchase, 30 cars, 15 circuits. Of course, if you are hesitating beetween GT5 and Asphalt 6, the choice is easy. But if you are looking for the best racing game on IOS, Asphalt 6 is definitely in the top 3.
  2. May 18, 2012
    The game is a big disappointment. I have waited to buy this game for a long time, thought that is epic as the previous game of the series, but this game is seriously a disappointment. Still, it is fun, and it haves so many cars, that are really good designed. But, hey, I waited that races to be epic, not just to be piece of crap. The graphics are awesome, though. (5.2)
  3. Feb 18, 2012
    I definitely enjoyed the last version (Asphalt 5) more than Adrenaline. But for those who never played Asphalt series before, I'd say to stick with this one - the new graphics engine is terrific.
  4. May 18, 2012

1. May 2, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    Gameloft continues to bring the heat with flashy graphics, rip-roaring audio, and some of the most exciting racing action around.
  3. Mar 17, 2011
    When I compare it to the new Need For Speed Hot Pursuit or Real Racing 2 it feels lightweight and gimmicky, but there's certainly enough here to recommend to fans who prefer the thrills of arcade racing over more realistic racing games and I still had a lot of fun living as a boy racer.