Avengers Alliance iOS

2.8

1. Feb 28, 2014
    They do keep up with the updates, but there is still a lot of room for improvement, as it came out on facebook before it hit ios or android mobiles we are yet to see many more hero's and modifications which we can find out by looking to its original creation. So I guess another rating should be made after another year when it has more options and will be about 70% maybe a good average gameThey do keep up with the updates, but there is still a lot of room for improvement, as it came out on facebook before it hit ios or android mobiles we are yet to see many more hero's and modifications which we can find out by looking to its original creation. So I guess another rating should be made after another year when it has more options and will be about 70% maybe a good average game once its fully there.
    Great to play if you don't have much time since its turn based and you don't have to be very focused but take your time have a drink, smoke, walk while enjoying the strategic battles...BUT to pvp Ai instead of real people is probably what makes this not the best game but then again, more cheaters would take advantage it was. I love it and it has potential to grow, so they update regularly and I have not seen any downtime of the servers, it keeps going...

1. Jul 4, 2013
    A fun but somewhat uninspiring super hero game based on the famous Marvel Comics franchise.
  2. Jun 30, 2013
    Even though there are some issues, there's still a good foundation that deserves a try.
  3. Jun 13, 2013
    Avengers Alliance is a worthy addition to Marvel’s already immense world, and getting the chance to lead your team into the breach is a pure joy. Whether you’re a vet of the Facebook game or an iOS addict with a superhero complex, Avengers Alliance delivers the goods, no matter whose turn it is.