6.2

1. Nov 12, 2013
    This game is just amazing. Many powers and suits. Gorgeous graphics. And its free! But its a bit difficult to buy to buy these suits. I think that it's normal for a freemium game. Really better than its predecessor!
  2. Nov 4, 2013
    While it's limited by its restrictive game play and has you beat up crooks that almost all look the same, it's still something to pass your time with. It's also free, so I'd at least try it out. Unfortunately, you can't do too much in the game unless you spend money. Enough to satisfy me.

If you liked this review, read my other ones on a wide variety of movies, TV shows, and videogames
    by clicking on my name and mark this review as helpful. Remember, every vote counts! Collapse
  3. Nov 4, 2013

1. Oct 28, 2013
    It's definitely a better game than Arkham City Lockdown, but still Batman: Arkham Origins feels overly limited and repetitive to be truly recommended.
  2. Oct 25, 2013
    Arkham Origins iOS is the perfect example of game development went wrong. Mortal Kombat-studio NetherRealm tried its best to create a pretty looking game, but the base concept is way too sloppy to justify its investment. The studio blindly stared at the success of Infinity Blade, instead of the famous combat system of its console counterpart.
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    Batman: Arkham Origins is one to glide past, as this isn’t the Batman game for iOS that anyone is looking for.