Battle Nations iOS

6.4

1. Jan 13, 2012
    It's a mediocre simplified real-time strategy game combined with a mediocre simplified free-to-play Farmville rip-off. It's very buggy, crashes often, disconnects randomly from the Z2Live servers and sometimes doesn't save your progress which causes you to replay already boring missions again. As a free-to-play game, it charges real money for advanced items and features and includesIt's a mediocre simplified real-time strategy game combined with a mediocre simplified free-to-play Farmville rip-off. It's very buggy, crashes often, disconnects randomly from the Z2Live servers and sometimes doesn't save your progress which causes you to replay already boring missions again. As a free-to-play game, it charges real money for advanced items and features and includes advertisements that pop up on the screen randomly, including for other free Z2Live apps. These ads in particular can't be clicked off and instead have timers that countdown until the disappear. The one I saw had a 7 hour countdown. I wasn't going to wait 7 hours for an advertisement to go away so in the end I uninstalled this ridiculous app...which is unfortunate b/c I had already made some progress in developing my outpost and had completed several missions. Quite simply, this isn't worth playing. There are far greater options both free and non-free floating out there in the iTunes app store. Skip Battle Nations. Expand
  2. Oct 20, 2013
    Boring...slow...BORING. Unless you want to purchase & spend money of course...BORING, BORING, BORING! I must I have a minimum of 150 characters to post...so how many times can I say boring?

1. May 28, 2012
    Battle Nations smartly combines two different genres focusing, on the one hand, on the immediacy of casual games; and, on the other hand, on the challenge and the thickness of the turn-based strategy games.
  2. Dec 8, 2011
    Freemium done well, offering more entertainment for your download than most of its competition.
  3. Nov 29, 2011
    Battle Nations features an intense audio soundtrack, but it's nothing special. The graphics aren't amazing, but they're unique and give Battle Nations its own style.