Beat Sneak Bandit iOS

• Publisher: Simogo
  • Release Date: Feb 16, 2012
6.9

1. Jun 19, 2012
    this game is fun to play a couple of times but afterwards it gets boring. the music is nice and fun but the game is simply not as addictive as you would hope it to be
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    Man, I so adore this wonderfully charming little game! Blending the very best that puzzle, platform, and rhythm genre's have to offer, Beat Sneak Bandit is right up there (with World of Goo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Machinarium, and The World Ends With You), as one of my top five games on the entire iOS platform. Yes, this utterly fabulous, addict-a-thon is really *that* good.Man, I so adore this wonderfully charming little game! Blending the very best that puzzle, platform, and rhythm genre's have to offer, Beat Sneak Bandit is right up there (with World of Goo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Machinarium, and The World Ends With You), as one of my top five games on the entire iOS platform. Yes, this utterly fabulous, addict-a-thon is really *that* good. The graphics, the art, the music, the level design, and even the sense of humour that Simogo brings to the table are all absolutely top drawer.

Oh, and if Simogo are listening, I have one simple request - PLEASE, please (pretty please?) bring Beat Sneak Bandit, Bumpy Road, and Kosmo Spin to Playstation Vita. Okay, that's more like three (not so) simple requests, but you get the gist. A 'Simogo HD Collection' on PSN or even a 'Simogo 3D Collection on Nintendo's 3DS eShop would comfortably be one of the standout highlights of 2013. For me at least. Go on Simogo, you know it makes sense!

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Apr 17, 2012
    An excellent and original rhythm puzzle game. [Apr 2012]
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Apr 12, 2012
    There's something intoxicating about playing a game as upbeat as this one is. [May 2012, p.29]
  3. Apr 8, 2012
    Puzzlegames with musical elements aren't anything new, but Beat Sneak Bandit does feel the part. The game has a delightful graphical style and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay.