7.4

1. Apr 1, 2011
    A really addicting game. Love the kooky birds and want more. I've already used the batteries to get a bunch of achievements. Great game. I highly recommend it to everyone - kids and adults alike.
  2. Apr 1, 2011
    I think this game is really awesome! Zen mode is the best!! I can play for hours and hours... if you get the chance to play on an iPad it is even better!
  3. Apr 1, 2011
    Very fun game! I really like the into with the squirrel getting mad at the birds, its pretty hilarious!! I've been playing for a week now and it's still a fun game! I would highly recommend this game to a friend!
  4. Apr 5, 2011
    This game doesn't seem like it'd be super addictive, but once you start playing it, you really get into the zone of matching and zapping the birds. Pretty soon you've been playing for way longer then you thought you would be. Pretty good for only 99 cents.
  5. Apr 27, 2011
    This game is super cute and addicting. It's a very different take on match-3 game and very simple to play. I can do a quick play or just sit there and play the Zen mode forever. It's really fitting for any age and the characters are really funny. Everyone should get it for that kind of price.

1. May 27, 2011
    This app might be difficult in the beginning but after awhile it is simple and amusing. I recommend this game to anyone who wants a relaxing game to play.
  2. May 11, 2011
    Manages to offer up a fairly unique and fast-paced matching puzzler that, while fun, probably won't hold your attention for long.
  3. May 9, 2011
    It might be cheap and considerately tooled for both the iPad or iPhone, but it's no Piyo Blocks. But hey, it has birds, and we all know that's all that matters.