2.7

1. Jan 15, 2015
    lel this gaem is for fuking skrublordz u gaiz are **** gay for playing this peice of donkey **** lol play a reel mens game like call of duty advanced waframe. ps ifone is for cocksuckers windows phone mustard raec ftw xbox one in 5000000000000000x better than this peicce of **** lol at leest we have teh master cheef colection and helo kitty 5 gayrdiens, lol **** queers.
  2. Mar 9, 2013
    I started playing because a friend "invited" me to play. I started to play, and didnt realize how much time actually passed before I ran out of "lives". If you've played Bejeweled, or Sweet Tooth on pogo.com and enjoyed it, this game is right up your alley.
  3. Nov 14, 2013
    I downloaded this game recently. At first I was questioning whether or not I would have time to play it as I just bought my new PS4 with Kill Zone. However, now I'm struggling to find time for the PS4. The graphics on this game rivals next-gen graphics, and the soundtrack is brilliant. It feels like I'm watching a movie every time I play. The 64-player multi-player is also fantastic. MyI downloaded this game recently. At first I was questioning whether or not I would have time to play it as I just bought my new PS4 with Kill Zone. However, now I'm struggling to find time for the PS4. The graphics on this game rivals next-gen graphics, and the soundtrack is brilliant. It feels like I'm watching a movie every time I play. The 64-player multi-player is also fantastic. My friend and I are always trying to find new tactics to bring down the candy pieces.
    Recommended I look forward to the sequel!

1. Oct 30, 2013
    Candy Crush Saga has become a massive hit not only because it's free and fun, but because it provides a great value with well-balanced gameplay mechanics.
  2. Apr 15, 2013
    Candy Crush Saga (Free,Universal) is a tasty treat that delivers so much to enjoy, that you might get cavities.
  3. Mar 17, 2013
    Candy Crush Saga is a fun, simple puzzle game, with lots of different missions but a few too many IAPs.