Clash of Clans iOS

5.8

1. May 1, 2014
    Clash of clans is not the best app their is . I wish they can something less boring like more fighting hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I do not understand what is wrong with apps these days
  2. Jun 15, 2015
    If you can get past the fact that this game will try and squeeze every last dollar out of you with gems, then it isn't so bad. The game is very time consuming and will require you to be very patient. It's taken me about 6 months to get to TownHall Level 7 but it's very rewarding.
  3. Dec 14, 2013
    It starts out as a bore, then when it begins to harness some fun' succumbs into that field of boredom once more. As a strategy game, it's okay. But as originality and freshness goes, this hits rock bottom.
  4. Sep 25, 2015
    Groan... Clash of Clans starts out fun, like most apps. But after a while of playing, it gets really boring, and training warriors can be tedious. It's advertised as this great game, but it in fact isn't. The worst part? One word: Gems. Gems... they cost so much money, are so hard to use, and almost EVERY feature of the game relies on them to function. Don't listen to the ads... this gameGroan... Clash of Clans starts out fun, like most apps. But after a while of playing, it gets really boring, and training warriors can be tedious. It's advertised as this great game, but it in fact isn't. The worst part? One word: Gems. Gems... they cost so much money, are so hard to use, and almost EVERY feature of the game relies on them to function. Don't listen to the ads... this game is awful. Expand
  5. Dec 21, 2014
    I really don't understand the hype for this game. It was good at first but quickly got boring and repetitive. Get Age of War on the PC instead, it is much better. 5/10 (Mediocre)
  6. Jun 17, 2015
    Starts off ok but once you get to later levels it takes days to build anything. Battles get boring as once you deploy your troops you have no control of them, and their AI is terrible. They will attack a builder's hit and ignore the cannon firing away right next to them. Clan wars are ok. Game is overall quite repetitive.
  7. May 27, 2015
    The game is easy at first and very addictive and fun to play but for a while this turns into hard **** and wants your money to finish building a **** tower if your gems are low.Played this for about a month and it get boring so fast.Just battling another people and upgrade **** that take 1 hours to **** 9 days.his is game that is just wasting your money and wasting time.
  8. Jun 9, 2014
    Now here is a nice fun simulation game to check out on iOS! Clash of Clans doesn't have too much to it which is nice because I don't want anything too complex in a game I can play on my IPod Touch. It has good online features and it can be fun to destroy other villages and take their treasures! It's not perfect, but it is fun and I do recommend this game if you're into that type of thing.
  9. Nov 26, 2015
    Clash of Clans is generally fun at start, but when you actually progressed around town hall 8, things get completely despicable for me -- game demands (and needs) TOO MUCH of your time, TOO MUCH commitment, and TOO MUCH money for the impractically expensive gems. Games shouldn't be like that, most especially mobile games.

It's now too hard to find for good loot, too hard to collect

It's now too hard to find for good loot, too hard to collect resources, production of resources is very slow to be useful enough to supply your upgrading needs, upgrades become too lengthy, game is so imbalanced.
  10. Nov 16, 2014
    I have not suffered from the "lack of loot" issue some hardcore players are experiencing (YET). I think it's a very fun and addictive game and you can do fine at this game even without spending money (but that's my opinion).
  11. Nov 19, 2015
    Clash of Clans is free, i'll give it that and because its free, that means there is going to me microtransactions. The "campaign" is a fun little adventure, but far too challenging towars the end and too short. Clash of Clans is a fun and addicting game. I played it for a long time, but it became boring after a year or so. Its the same formula over and over again: Attack, defend, attackClash of Clans is free, i'll give it that and because its free, that means there is going to me microtransactions. The "campaign" is a fun little adventure, but far too challenging towars the end and too short. Clash of Clans is a fun and addicting game. I played it for a long time, but it became boring after a year or so. Its the same formula over and over again: Attack, defend, attack defend, attack and defend. Its worth downloading, but its not definetly not Game of the Year. Expand
  12. Mar 29, 2016
    No sir, i didn't like it. Honestly, I like the concept of this game - And I tried, (lord knows I tried) - But every time I was playing it, I wasn't having a scrap of fun. Getting attacked and looted constantly unless you babysit (or buy spend real money to buy protection) - If you're looking for a "casual" game, this isn't it. The graphics and presentation are nice, but I simply didn'tNo sir, i didn't like it. Honestly, I like the concept of this game - And I tried, (lord knows I tried) - But every time I was playing it, I wasn't having a scrap of fun. Getting attacked and looted constantly unless you babysit (or buy spend real money to buy protection) - If you're looking for a "casual" game, this isn't it. The graphics and presentation are nice, but I simply didn't have any fun. Expand
  13. Dec 11, 2015
    Game breaking update. I am a TH 10 player who has always been a farmer. I enjoyed coming from work, login into the game and farming with barch. When my kids went to bed I would log in and farm more. Well supercell just destroyed that for me with the latest update. 2 years down the drain.
  14. Nov 24, 2014
    CLASH OF CLANS IS A WASTE OF MONEY its one of those waitathons where you ether pay money or wait 60 hours its takes forever for something to be complete terrible ai mediocre graphics WORST GAME EVER
  15. Jan 3, 2014
    Clash of Clans is incredibly addictive but loses its freshness after a few days in. The concept of world-building and interactions with other players is fantastic and fully realized, and I loved tearing apart enemy forts with my legions of barbarians. However, the problem the game is not in the gameplay, but in the time. After a certain point, it takes multiple days to build or upgradeClash of Clans is incredibly addictive but loses its freshness after a few days in. The concept of world-building and interactions with other players is fantastic and fully realized, and I loved tearing apart enemy forts with my legions of barbarians. However, the problem the game is not in the gameplay, but in the time. After a certain point, it takes multiple days to build or upgrade necessary structures, therefore making it impossible to progress without tediously waiting for your builders to finish their tasks. This is clearly a marketing ploy for the player to buy gems which can be used to hire more builders and speed up construction. Advertising as blatantly obvious as this really ruin the enjoyment of the game and prevents me from constantly coming back to my kingdom. Instead, I buy the upgrade and ignore the game until I get notified days later that the construction was completed or my fort had been decimated by a much more powerful player. In the end, Clash of Clans is definitely worth the download and will undeniably suck you in. However, any lasting impression or immersion is lost as soon as the time increments between building projects rise, making the app more focused on profit than the actual experience.

6.5/10
  16. Dec 3, 2014
    I know that this game is incredibly popular but i am absolutely not a fan of mobile games.
    My personal impressions : Good but also humiliatingly bad.
    I don't understand why this is called a strategy game because i've not seen any element from that typical type of genre. It has a huge amount of microtransactions (no paywalls YET). If you don't know anything about gaming but you still
    My personal impressions : Good but also humiliatingly bad.
    If you don't know anything about gaming but you still wanna have this game. Buy it, play it and give that company a ****load of money.
  17. Jul 3, 2014
    I consider this game as "strategy pretender" (copyright!!!!!), what does that mean? Well it can be said about a game that technically counts as a strategy game but it's actual purpose is to milk the **** out of your wallet. So, when you consider it as a "strategy pretender" is the game any good?

Well yes and no. The game could be damn good if it was released on a pc and was a fully paid strategy game like civilization 5, not a "free to play" type. But as a (sigh) "free to play" title (face palm) it accomplishes what all free to play games should accomplish: It's a fun game that makes you have fun and spend money for it.

But in the final verdict, i cannon't stop thinking that this game could be 8/10 or 9/10 if fully realized.
  18. May 30, 2016
    I don't get people nowadays, it's like they would buy anything to play nowadays and call it fun, I mean the whole game is just about nothing but going on a battle that you don't even play in and just build villages and there are micro-transactions too.

Clash of clans is just an awful game that lacks a lot of elements.
  19. Oct 19, 2014
    Pros:
    1: Great way to pass the time
    2: Great stragety game 3: Free 4: Great attacking 5: Great defending 6: Love the Clans 7: Love the Clan Wars 8: When you buy gems, you get them right away! Cons: 1: Upgrading buildings and troops takes way too long! 2: Upgrading buildings and troops cost way too much! 3: If you don't use gems on your producers, it takes a while to get
    Pros:
    1: Great way to pass the time
    2: Great stragety game
    3: Free
    4: Great attacking
    5: Great defending
    6: Love the Clans
    7: Love the Clan Wars
    8: When you buy gems, you get them right away!

Cons:
    1: Upgrading buildings and troops takes way too long!
    2: Upgrading buildings and troops cost way too much!
    3: If you don't use gems on your producers, it takes a while to get gold/elixer/dark elixer
    4: Some troops take too long to train (EX: Dragon, Peeka)
    5: Buying more huts is a rip off. First one is 500, second is 1000, third is 1500, fourth is 2000, and the fifth one is 2500!

Even though this game has its cons, I still suggest getting this game, for I, and the other 50 million people who have this game downloaded, love it.
  20. May 28, 2014
    Clash of Clans is okay, I guess. What you get is a village to control, attacks in which you can get a vague idea of what strategy is, but it doesn't have the epicness of most war/strategy games.
  21. Oct 1, 2013
    Well ok, this is probably the best free game on the app store. For something so simple, its incredibly fun and very hard to put down. The game becomes more epic as you build up your base, train stronger armies and fighter tougher people. The downside? It becomes slower and slower the further you progress. Town Hall upgrades take more than a week, all upgrades take days, and training takes hours.
  22. Jan 7, 2015
    I don't play many if any mobile games but this game has me hooked. The game is simple: Build your village, make troops and attack others. Join a clan to have clan battles (hence the name.) Only con would have to be the campaign as it gets ridiculous having to face off against very high level defenses very early in the game. Other than that it's a fun and addictive game with great visualsI don't play many if any mobile games but this game has me hooked. The game is simple: Build your village, make troops and attack others. Join a clan to have clan battles (hence the name.) Only con would have to be the campaign as it gets ridiculous having to face off against very high level defenses very early in the game. Other than that it's a fun and addictive game with great visuals and even better with friends. Expand
  23. Nov 23, 2014
    I really enjoy this game, I have been playing it for 10 minutes every morning for a year now. It is well done in the aspect of how you don't need to buy gems unless you're really impatient, I've never even felt the urge to buy some gems. I find it challenging attacking other players, but it becomes easier and easier once you find new and ingenious ways of placing your troops.
  24. Dec 5, 2013
    Copies heavily from Backyard Monsters, but manages to surpass it! The graphics style is not for everyone, but the game is very addicting. The AI is really bad, though. Simple and good in small doses a great mobile game.
  25. Apr 19, 2016
    It is good, as you go on you'll have to be patient, sure, but hey you're playing for free a game with tons of hours of entertainment. They make a lot of updates to balance the game and give us features as well.
  26. Aug 21, 2014
    A really creative and fun tower defense game until you get into the high levels, where it's all punishment and hell with Hog Riders ruining the game. Just be aware of that.
  27. Nov 16, 2014
    Almost as addictive as reddit, now That's scary. 10/10 And since it has to be 150 characters this is a random sentence that really has no meaning but I'm putting anyway because I feel like writing a review.
  28. May 27, 2015
    It is a tower defense game. Get to be in clans with your friends. Get to attack real people or beat the campaign. Have clans wars. It doesn't take that long to go and just get your loot and upgrade stuff.
  29. Sep 12, 2014
    Strip off the cool cover of the game and you get this: build this, speed it up with gems, train that, speed it up with MORE GEMS. If you have a jail broken device, I would recommend this, because you can get 15000 gems in 20 seconds and become the Mr. Hyde of this game, crazy, and in twenty minutes, have a huge base, but other than that make sure to steer CLEAR away from the game, theStrip off the cool cover of the game and you get this: build this, speed it up with gems, train that, speed it up with MORE GEMS. If you have a jail broken device, I would recommend this, because you can get 15000 gems in 20 seconds and become the Mr. Hyde of this game, crazy, and in twenty minutes, have a huge base, but other than that make sure to steer CLEAR away from the game, the godfather of Pay-2-win games. Expand
  30. Mar 7, 2015
    5 or 6? Ok i will go with 5. First i thought it will be a fun game but i lost... 200$!!! On nothing! I thought i could do anything but only a few upgrades and... all gems lost. Boring game. Im stuck on 8 town hall for more than 1 year! And upgrades are getting a soo expensive. And waiting... Like 2 weeks. And clans are just garbage. Everyone kicks you or invites to a korean clan (no5 or 6? Ok i will go with 5. First i thought it will be a fun game but i lost... 200$!!! On nothing! I thought i could do anything but only a few upgrades and... all gems lost. Boring game. Im stuck on 8 town hall for more than 1 year! And upgrades are getting a soo expensive. And waiting... Like 2 weeks. And clans are just garbage. Everyone kicks you or invites to a korean clan (no offence). Like every other supercell game this isnt better. So not download this garbage, just a waste of time. Expand
  31. May 12, 2014
    A drug. actually the Best casual game, i enjoy this game each day. This game will captivate you.
    Graphics: 6/10 Realism: 6/10 Appropriate for All Ages: 10/10 Gameplay: 9/10 Price 10/10 Multiplayer: 7/10 In-Game Purchases: 6/10
  32. Apr 26, 2013
    If you are in to tower defense and strategy games then this is a good game for you. I'm on it all most every day playing it. and very sociable with the chat system that's built into the game were you can chat with people and build up your clan.
  33. Feb 22, 2014
    Calling Clash of Clans a game is a bit forced. Yes, it looks and plays like a game, but as far as the overall mechanics and balance; this is nothing more than congealed dog **** The game starts fine and functions correctly up until around level 20-30. At this point the game fights you at almost every opportunity and literally punishes you for not playing it.

Let's start with the

Let's start with the overwhelming balance issues with this game. First, Hog Riders are the end-all cure for any defense. Period. Despite being released into the game on such a broken, overpowered level, the developers then decided to buff them. Because why do things that make sense.

Next on the list is completely broken and useless Jump Potion. The intent of this potion is to allow your units to jump over walls. An interesting idea in concept, but one that was horribly executed, mainly due to the game's terribly retarded AI. Speaking of the game's AI -it's **** Units that would rather shoot individual walls rather than team up and, god forbid, be effective at belonging to a team. Units that would sooner attack an Army Camp than the defense pelting it with death. I'd say the game's AI is non-existent, but the fact that the units do move on their own is counter to that. The AI is nothing short of completely horrid.

Aside from the unit balances, the rest of the game (regarding build-ables/place-ables (buildings/units respectively)) is pretty balanced. The next big issue this game has is with it's currency system. This system they have in place is a true wonder of the gaming world in terms of redefining terms like **** 'unbalanced', and 'nonsensical'.

Starting with the Paid Currency, Gems, we can already see the true message this dev team sends to it's gamers, and that message is **** YOU". The conversion rates from real-world money into Gems is, well...let me phrase it like this; You put in a dollar and they give you back a Nickle...and herpes. So you're foolish enough to fall into the old F2P 'money-trap', fine, but how far can those Gems get you? Nowhere. I'm not exaggerating, they get you literally nowhere. The price cost of Gems in-game is just as unforgiving. There is absolutely no reason to give these dev's money, not with them doubling down on ****ing you over for being generous enough to donate your money to them.

The other problem this game has with it's currency revolves around the other three, earned in-game currencies; Gold, Elixer, and Dark Elixer. These are easy enough to obtain, but the dev's again decided to screw over the gamer by adding in multiple exponential increases in building costs. You may upgrade, let's say an Archer Tower, for an extra, let's say 5 DPS (damage per second), at a cost of, let's say 50,000 Gold. The next upgrade for that Archer tower will add 3 DPS, at a cost of 350,000 Gold. I know what you're thinking, "That doesn't make any ****ing sense", you're absolutely right. This continues to increase in a ridiculous manner until your game slows to a crawls, then a paraplegic crawl, and then finally your game halts to a stop. You may think you can supplement this horrid design flaw with a kind donation and gems, but unless you're fond of being raped by a pine-cone then this is obviously not an option because as stated above, the dev's **** the bed here too.

On to how this game punishes you for not playing. Your village/base moves in and out of two states; shield active, and shield in-active. You can only be attacked when you're shield isn't active. This is where the most glaring design flaw eclipses the rest of the game. There is no restrictions on who can attack you, unless you're logged in and constantly playing the game, in which case only people around your level can attack you. Since we all have live outside this ****ty game, this leads to you essentially climbing an insurmountable wall to gain resources for upgrades with the game's Dev's and other players simultaneously **** on you. If you're level 30 and you're so close to that next upgrade, you spent hours re-arranging your base so that no one your level would dare attack it...when you log out, someone level, oh let's be generous here and say someone level 110 attacks you and takes all your **** because your defenses are paper to their troops, guess what? It's your fault for not playing the game. That's your punishment for having a life.

This game is absolute **** and not worth your time. From the horrible balance issue, flawed AI, and currency spikes, to the horrible conversion rates...this game fights you to enjoy it every step of the way.
  34. May 5, 2015
    Spiller this is the whole game:
    This games is horrible. I spent $5 on it once, then realized this is a money making scam with lame stuff, and then pressed the little delete button. (Than pressed remove from iTunes account). (Proceeds to tell friends to stop playing)
  35. May 27, 2013
    I like this game alot. In the beginning, the game is discouraging, because your village stinks. But, once you upgrade things and make your village look awesome, the game redeems itself. You can buy gems to upgrade more things in your village, but I prefer to go gem-free. Buying upgrades with money takes the fun out of it for me. Once you rebuild the clan castle, you can get into a clan.I like this game alot. In the beginning, the game is discouraging, because your village stinks. But, once you upgrade things and make your village look awesome, the game redeems itself. You can buy gems to upgrade more things in your village, but I prefer to go gem-free. Buying upgrades with money takes the fun out of it for me. Once you rebuild the clan castle, you can get into a clan. Clan members can donate troops to you and you can talk in a clan chat. All in all, a fun game, but one that requires patience Expand
  36. Jul 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is typically free to play and the game is look like your playing a command and conquer game.The good thing in this game your updated when you don't have a connection and alerts when their are notifications when their something happened to your base.The characters have now new levels and new fixed stats.One of the discouraging character was fixed due to the complaints and now in the present days the character is fully functional.The game also have new building,characters, and etc. Expand
  37. Oct 17, 2014
    WARNING
    The game is currently broken due to loot issues.
    Nothing has been done to fix the issue in several months.
    If you spend any gems on this game, be prepared to feel sorry about it when you hit a brick wall around th9 -10 and realise this.
    Clicking on the "next" button for twenty minutes to find a base worth raiding is just so much fun.
  38. Jan 19, 2013
    I enjoy this game so much. Simple to play, it's an addicting little game that will pull you in as soon, especially after you build the infamous "Clan Castle". It's definitely worthy download if you have time to play it, because trust me, you'll be checking on your village every ten minutes...almost annoyingly addictive, I can't seem to quit playing.
  39. May 25, 2015
    The first half of Clash of Clans is where you're starting the game and building your way up, pretty fun and addicting. Attacking villages and defending your own against other players is really good strategy, especially clan wars where you get to team up with other clan members and fight together to rise to the top. This is cool and all, the troops and spells are pretty good too, except forThe first half of Clash of Clans is where you're starting the game and building your way up, pretty fun and addicting. Attacking villages and defending your own against other players is really good strategy, especially clan wars where you get to team up with other clan members and fight together to rise to the top. This is cool and all, the troops and spells are pretty good too, except for some of the wait times. After a while, the game starts to get boring and really tedious (around Town Hall 8/9 for me). Upgrades take too long, for troops and defense, very repetitive, there's no damn reason on why you should wait 2 weeks for a troop upgrade, like come on. They're just trying to get you to buy gems and use money while it's actually a free game to play. Very disappointing, I used to love this game, definitely one of my faves until things died down later on, now I just have no mood of playing it anymore. I'd give the first half around a 3.5/4, so about an 88/100. Later on, probably a 2/4, which is average. Expand
  40. Nov 5, 2014
    ime note rally inteo thas knida of gmae. its nott as naeley as gewde as clanch of clams,aslo for ios. but it is suche a gewd shooter becaws of the cintrols.
  41. May 24, 2015
    Very bad game. This game is terrible. Not because of the actual concept, but rather how it is structures. Things take forever to build. Things take real actual time (hours/days) to build. Time constraint, reward system, and the punishment system of this game is designed to make the most addicted of players want to grind everything out. WASTE of your time (seriously just buy a real game).Very bad game. This game is terrible. Not because of the actual concept, but rather how it is structures. Things take forever to build. Things take real actual time (hours/days) to build. Time constraint, reward system, and the punishment system of this game is designed to make the most addicted of players want to grind everything out. WASTE of your time (seriously just buy a real game). Those who are not as dedicated decide to buy their way into the game. Either way money is flowing from the customers into the developers like honey. I would strongly advise people to stay away from this type of game, unless you know how to control and stop your impulsive addictive natures. Expand
  42. Jun 13, 2015
    this is just a tower attack and tower defense copy/paste one of the most wasted opportunities ever,in fact,I got bored of it in 2 days.it's so repetitive.there's nothing keeping the player interested like new content.it's a popular piece of garbage that somehow got a Higher rating than: Minecraft,WoW,Diablo,LoL,Growtopia,Pokemon,Starcraft,Monopoly,Terraria,Darkthis is just a tower attack and tower defense copy/paste one of the most wasted opportunities ever,in fact,I got bored of it in 2 days.it's so repetitive.there's nothing keeping the player interested like new content.it's a popular piece of garbage that somehow got a Higher rating than: Minecraft,WoW,Diablo,LoL,Growtopia,Pokemon,Starcraft,Monopoly,Terraria,Dark Souls,COD,Battlefield,CSGO,and Mortal Kombat.this game,in my book is a holed 3/10. Expand
  43. May 27, 2015
    Marketing scam to bait you in and then get you to pay in order to build faster. I'd rather play games that are based on skill instead of how much money you can waste. But hey, if you're patient enough to play this game without paying a dime, then more power to you. I just think there are much more enjoyable games out there that aren't coded to waste your time unless you pay.
  44. Apr 9, 2015
    I'm enjoying this game and all Supercell games (Boom Beach & Hay Day). Keep them coming, I'm downloading all of them. Would like a better diamond or gem drop rate though.. it does take a while to upgrade things but its all fun.
  45. Nov 12, 2015
    This game is no doubt the best game on both IOS and Android. Some people might say that this game is too boring because obviously it's too mainstream. But, this game hands a very strange or a very peculiar experience to a player trying to find a game which can fit to his/her time without even having trouble playing this game time wise. Building your own town and watching your troopsThis game is no doubt the best game on both IOS and Android. Some people might say that this game is too boring because obviously it's too mainstream. But, this game hands a very strange or a very peculiar experience to a player trying to find a game which can fit to his/her time without even having trouble playing this game time wise. Building your own town and watching your troops destroy other's has a very sweet feel unto it. Because of its ethnicity to the games we played since we were kids (2000's) we kind of know what we are gonna do next and know what will happen next, but this game doesn't do that uh-uh. I think I'm finished with my review guys, I give this game a 10/10 rating. Game on! Expand
  46. Jan 31, 2016
    Quick summary of clash of clans pay money wait pay more money wait 10 damn days for your town hall to finish upgrading pay money win pay money win pay more money go bankrupt die of starvation
  47. Jun 10, 2016
    Clash of Clans is an action/strategy game developped by Supercell for Android and iPhone. The game is really cool, the graphics are cartoons-oriented and the musics are cool,
    but the improvements are too expensive ! Do a update for this please.
    Good game, but P2W is necessary if we want to progress. 7/10 -Metacritic
  48. Dec 29, 2014
    Not bad, but not very innovative or deep. Not much of a story. It can get repetitive and boring over time. The graphics are good. It clan system interesting. There is a lot of strategy to a successful raid, but not much of a point to it at the end of the day.
  49. Oct 17, 2013
    Love this game totally addictive and simple to play. Easy to pick up and play on the move doesn't take up too much time unless you want it to. Frustratingly addictive!
  50. Jan 27, 2016
    I honestly dont know why this game has even 1 negative review. The beauty of the game is in the waiting so that every single upgrade feels important. There is no actual end point to the game but rather understanding what you have even more. Best game on mobile ever. I am two years in and never been bored with it. Recommended to everyone!!
  51. Apr 9, 2014
    Bam!!This game comes out in 2012 and it is rollin'!! I have this game and I think it's extremely fun. I don't care about the other users but you guys can't change my opinion. This game is strategic somewhat. My only concern is that sometimes it lags.
  52. May 27, 2015
    Boring as all hell throughout, no way to build anything without spending all your life savings. It focuses solely on stealing money off people who don't know better. The game has no depth, and is not fun without spending 100's of dollars. It's fine for little kids who aren't old enough for stuff like Star/Warcraft, but anyone with any gaming knowledge should play with caution.

Every

Every iPad strategy game is the exact same as well.
  53. Feb 14, 2015
    The game started out well enough, and the graphics are great. The part that made it fall down for me was once you started to get a significant way through, everything just takes so long to do (waiting for building to be built/training troops etc), that you really are pushed to purchase gems. In-app purchases are a pain in the butt, as it inhibits game play ... Overall great potential, butThe game started out well enough, and the graphics are great. The part that made it fall down for me was once you started to get a significant way through, everything just takes so long to do (waiting for building to be built/training troops etc), that you really are pushed to purchase gems. In-app purchases are a pain in the butt, as it inhibits game play ... Overall great potential, but in-app purchases just drain away the momentum as usual. Expand
  54. May 18, 2015
    Usually I love tower defense and RTS, but when I looked at this game I at first said this game looks pretty good then I realized this is a pretty awful game. Champion league isn't even worth it and the gems are worthless. This game just stop playing free to play games because it is hard to find good people trying to entertain when all these money whores come around. My final comment isUsually I love tower defense and RTS, but when I looked at this game I at first said this game looks pretty good then I realized this is a pretty awful game. Champion league isn't even worth it and the gems are worthless. This game just stop playing free to play games because it is hard to find good people trying to entertain when all these money whores come around. My final comment is this, don't play unless you like this kind of game. Expand
  55. May 31, 2015
    This game is AMAZING.................-ly addictive. Whoch for most games is good , but not for CoC it drains time out of you and after 2 months of trying to get off it I finally have and then I realized how boring it was. It is fun to watch people play but DO NOT GET INTO THIS GAME
  56. Jun 8, 2015
    This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really badThis game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD This game is really bad IT IS REALLY BAD Expand
  57. Dec 20, 2015
    I really can't give this shovelware a good review. It is a good premise, and by extension holds promise, but considering the absolutely ridiculous amount of cheaters, and terrible decisions Supercell have made since launch it gets a zero.
  58. May 25, 2016
    Well, Clash of Clans is a game I did not play, the genre's strategy, something that pleased me a lot because I like strategy games. It's a good way game in my opinion. Basically, in this game, you have to make troops, build your village and survive enemy attacks, and especially defend the central tower of his village. Many strategy games use this technique, such as Age of Empires 2. TheWell, Clash of Clans is a game I did not play, the genre's strategy, something that pleased me a lot because I like strategy games. It's a good way game in my opinion. Basically, in this game, you have to make troops, build your village and survive enemy attacks, and especially defend the central tower of his village. Many strategy games use this technique, such as Age of Empires 2. The game has a good tutorial that teaches you many things, but I think in the beginning is not so easy to survive, but only evolve their village and everything. One of the things I like Clash of Clans is of heroes, resources are varied, which makes the coolest game. Expand
  59. Cub
    Jan 17, 2016
    Negatives outweigh positives.
    Negatives outweigh positives.
    This game has quite a few positives to it like non-linear gameplay and the option to build your base however you want instead of the game predetermining it for you. However, I think the negatives significantly tip the balance of the positives. Firstly, long wait timers. When you start everything will be built in seconds, but after that they will start taking HOURS and even up to FOURTEEN DAYS to build ONE thing. Unless you pay real money.
    Also, it's supposed to be a "strategy" game but in a battle you CAN'T CONTROL YOUR TROOPS. So some of them go randomly wandering off to hit an Army Camp instead of the level 8 archer tower sniping them one by one and only a few troops have preferred targets so most of them just attack the nearest building. And once you finish a battle you will lose ALL the troops you used regardless whether they survived or not. The point is to use "as few as possible" but you don't go into a battle trying to "use as few soldiers as possible" to win do you?
    The negatives really outweigh the positives.
  60. Jan 18, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game makes me, happy, mad, and sometimes even rage, but in the end, I'll be coming back to to this game everyday, that's how I know that this is a good game.

Clash of clans is a game where you attack other people's bases, defend your own base using tower defense strategy, and making friends in a clan to help improve your base even more.

I especially like the difficulty and waiting time in this game, even though it takes days to get enough loot to upgrade a building, and even more just to wait for a building to finish upgrading/building, there's just that satisfaction of knowing that you got something done. And I guess that's why I just keep playing it, I keep upgrading my buildings until I have nothing else to upgrade, I keep raiding bases until I don't need to raid bases anymore, it's a 24/7 commitment, and the way I see it, there's really no ending to this.

But there's a little more to it than that, this game is also about making friends by joining a clan, who help each other out and try to be the best clan ever(even though that's really hard to accomplish). Either play with your friends or play with random Clashers around the world, your choice!

Even with the pay to win and difficulty, I still find this game very addictive and a blast to play, and I guess that's what makes this game great.
  61. Dec 16, 2013
    This is the best game ever. If you love tower defense, and strategy games, this is the game for you. Furthermore, this game allows you to chat with people online, or privately, allowing you to not get bored
  62. Dec 16, 2015
    CoC was indeed a great game, once. Since the Dec15 update, however, it all went downhill. The update was clearly motivated by the commercial factors. The structure of villages, efficiency of raids and farming, shield system all now direct you towards buying more gems. Without gems it is all hard slog, you really have to spend hours each time to get anywhere and it became rather tedious.CoC was indeed a great game, once. Since the Dec15 update, however, it all went downhill. The update was clearly motivated by the commercial factors. The structure of villages, efficiency of raids and farming, shield system all now direct you towards buying more gems. Without gems it is all hard slog, you really have to spend hours each time to get anywhere and it became rather tedious.

All the cheap farming and defence strategies are now off the table, you have to spend lots of elixir on some heavy troops to gain any sizeable loot. For people with limited time on their hands it is just unworkable. Time to say goodbye to Supercell!
  63. Aug 18, 2014
    Fun but no endgame. Clash is an entertaining distraction, but after a few weeks the game becomes repetitive and uninspiring. You need to spend money on gems to be competitive.
    May 17, 2015
    Upgrading from a village to a fortress is not that easy. It takes a reasonable amount of cash and time to upgrade stuff. Training troops doesn't take a lot of time, so does going up to a new league. For a strategy game, it's very good. It's not about originality, it's about fun and strategy. Best part it, that it's free to play, and does not require money to win.
  65. Jun 26, 2015
    This game is a great free game to play . Once you get pass the beginning things get fun. It may get boring a little at the beginning. But then ots smoth salling ahead. Great game.
  66. Jan 25, 2013
    Warning to those potential gem buyers! I wanted to get more out of the game so i bought some gems to get more builder huts. The price for the hut was 500 so I got 1200 gems for two. The game scams you by selling the first hut at 500 and asks for 1000 for the second. What the hell? The prices of all the other buildings don't change when you buy more. This is totally betraying yourWarning to those potential gem buyers! I wanted to get more out of the game so i bought some gems to get more builder huts. The price for the hut was 500 so I got 1200 gems for two. The game scams you by selling the first hut at 500 and asks for 1000 for the second. What the hell? The prices of all the other buildings don't change when you buy more. This is totally betraying your players. Now I am stuck with 500 useless gems. Expand
  67. May 31, 2013
    I gave it a fairly low score because it was just another typical free to play game. Making you wait days on end for something to be upgraded. Clans are almost pointless. But there is something to be enjoyed in this game. The positives are that you can watch replays your village being attacked, chat with friends and use a variety of troops and units.
    The negatives are the fact that your
    The negatives are the fact that your troops cannot be used again whether they survive the battle or not, long wait times (I understand that there are games that do this too like simpsons tapped out but this was pretty bad) clans don't have much to them besides donating troops, leagues are no better, and you cannot control your soldiers. I understand that a lot of people enjoy this game so if you disagree with me please try to keep an open mind and remember that this is my opinion.
  68. Jul 30, 2013
    CLASH OF CLANS it is the best game recorded in the history of humanity it is great i would recommend it to any one It is packed with action and excitement if you don't have it GET IT
  69. Aug 11, 2013
    This is the by far the best city building game I have ever played. with most city builders and I, i play them for a 2 weeks-1 month but not with clash of clans with monthly updates supercell has gone above and beyond with clash of clans keeping myself and other clashers involved aside from having to wait days for things to finish those waits are 100% for it i'd defiantly get it. plus it's free.
  70. Aug 16, 2016
    best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!
  71. Apr 9, 2014
    A quick spoiler free Honest Review of "Clash Of Clans"
    A quick spoiler free Honest Review of "Clash Of Clans"
    Gameplay: The gameplay of Clash Of Clans is pretty meh. Building your base is boring at first and it takes too much time, especially if you start to upgrade something most of the time you need to wait about 55min and it will be ready... or you could pay for it! The game likes to throw micro transaction at your face, so if you don't have money you're going to have a bad time. Overall the gameplay is decent but gets boring 6.0/10

Multiplayer: The multiplayer is the main reason why i thought that the game was fun, the MP is addictive and fun but the micro transactions are still a big annoying problem. I don't want to spoil the fun of the multiplayer so i'm just going to say, it's good but nothing spectacular 7.0/10

Graphics: The graphics are nice and colorful, the characters look smooth and creative and the "buildings" look nice. Some of the attacking animations are quite lame but nothing is perfect. I like the cartoony style and the character designs but the attacking animations are really clunky imo, it's nothing too amazing but it isn't bad either. 7.0/10

Sound: The theme song is great, i like the "epic" style of it. The sound effects in the game are funny and i like them, the sounds fit the game really well and i really don't know what to say anymore. The lack of individual songs and actual voice acting is the only problem i have with it... But it's a pretty big "problem" It's not "great" but it's not bad either 7.0

Overall: 6,75/10 It's almost "Good" but it's mostly just decent. I don't hate it but i wouldn't waste my own time playing it, it's boring and repeative but it has good multiplayer and graphics. I would reccommend it if you like casual games that consume a lot of time, otherwise no. The game is full of micro transactions and useless waiting. It has good multiplayer and charming graphics but thats about it. But that's just my honest opinion in my honest review.
  72. Mar 31, 2014
    Clash of clans it's a very nice game, the graphic is awesome for a ios game and leveling, you always have new things. I absolutely advise this game....a negative thing is that the gems are too expensive and usefull
  73. Jun 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The AI is crap and won't always go for the stuff that is killing it but it is overpowered in a horde. It also has a huge upgrade price that makes your maxed out collectors do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Expand
  74. Jul 7, 2014
    It's very addicting since the Clan Wars update is released. However, you don't win clan wars without clear and concise clan communication. As the chat tab in the game is limited, we use Clan Wars Assist to help communicate strategy. Generally speaking, it's an amazing game.
  75. Jul 14, 2014
    Addictive game, but cunningly crafted to tempt you to spend lots of £$£$£$£.
    Initially the game speed is pretty quick, you get to build your base, upgrade units, etc, you're fairly busy and it's great fun. By level 5, 6 or 7 it will take a day for more to upgrade almost anything. 2 days for your main base.
    Can you speed it up? sure, get your wallet out and buy gems. If you don't, you
    Addictive game, but cunningly crafted to tempt you to spend lots of £$£$£$£.
    Can you speed it up? sure, get your wallet out and buy gems.
    If you don't, you find you are forced to play it less and less and less because you can only build two things at once. Want to build 3 things at once? That's £2.99 please.
    Want to rush your gold mine upgrade and free up one of your two builders? £2.99 please.
    And no real point raiding other people while you're upgrading because the gold and elixir you steal will just sit there and make you a target for someone else.
    These games are made with one motive in mind - draw you in and get you to spend real money over and over again.
  76. Aug 22, 2014
    I love this game. I am sick of the connection problems during battle thought. Its a very addicting game and that's coming from someone who doesn't play games haha.
  77. Sep 9, 2014
    My son has this game and got hacked, the hacker used all his gems. I have tried to get Supercell to give him some gems as he spent a lot of his own money buying them. They have been giving me the run around since July. They just dont want to help. I keep getting responses from different people asking me the same questions. I would suggest that parents do not let children buy gems and ifMy son has this game and got hacked, the hacker used all his gems. I have tried to get Supercell to give him some gems as he spent a lot of his own money buying them. They have been giving me the run around since July. They just dont want to help. I keep getting responses from different people asking me the same questions. I would suggest that parents do not let children buy gems and if you have any problems you have no chance of any help from not so super Supercell. Expand
  78. Oct 24, 2014
    with the availability of loot gained by attacks getting harder to find the burn out factor is increasing i find it getting harder to waist time and the loot i have looking for it. I like a fool spent a great deal of money on this game, so don't be a fool don't spend any money on this game you will get burn out and just stop playing the game and are left with just the loss of the money.
  79. Jun 11, 2015
    iOS RTS MMO are bullsh*t when they use micro transactions to add money, instead of a goddamn cheat. Why can't we even get a single player RTS in the iOS? Is this what the Apple wants? FREEMIUM APPS?!
  80. Dec 10, 2014
    Clash of Clans a game where attacking someone’s town to steal gold and elixir. Where people from all over the world come together as one to represent a clan groups. Using troops and spells to have successful wars. Overall it is a very strategically, powerful, attractive and entertaining game where it can be connected to internet access or in a smartphone with internet included. I haveClash of Clans a game where attacking someone’s town to steal gold and elixir. Where people from all over the world come together as one to represent a clan groups. Using troops and spells to have successful wars. Overall it is a very strategically, powerful, attractive and entertaining game where it can be connected to internet access or in a smartphone with internet included. I have recommended this game to my siblings and denied my offer. Super Cell has done a great job keeping millions of players busy including me. The real world is very hard at times, creating my own in this game has set standards on how to fight in the real biosphere. Expand
  81. Dec 14, 2014
    To call it a strategy game is a embarrassment to the genre. The A.I. is so bad in this game I have no idea how they are making so much money. I have seen a wizard attack a building further away than one closest to it then stop a few attacks in and attack the building closest to it despite not throwing down bombers. Seen normal troops (Barb,Arch, Wiz) walk past buildings to attack oneTo call it a strategy game is a embarrassment to the genre. The A.I. is so bad in this game I have no idea how they are making so much money. I have seen a wizard attack a building further away than one closest to it then stop a few attacks in and attack the building closest to it despite not throwing down bombers. Seen normal troops (Barb,Arch, Wiz) walk past buildings to attack one further away and behind a wall. Dragons are the dumbest troops I have ever seen, genre wise if they went after gold first I could handle it, but their AI is so random and there is no pattern, ryhme, or reason for what they do. Its impossible to effectively use them in terms of tactics and strategy. Your option is to watch a retarded lizard commit suicide or its so over powered in the situation that it wins by default. Troops continue to attack walks when there is nothing left behind that wall or even better when their is a hole in the wall next to them. Its the tip of the ice berg, I don't think I can name every single problem with a 5k character limit and some of these are huge almost game breaking. My bottom line for the A.I. is regardless of the money made, and the money being made really just makes it more embarrassing cause they have that resource to use, the programmers for this game should be shutter in humiliation at their failure everytime they see something about COC. This is the most important part of this review too, I am not upset so much that the A.I. is horrid or that the game can be unplayable at times because of it, I am furious at the amount of money these people are getting and I have yet to see a legitimate update correcting major flaws to this date. Their updates consist of temperary cosmetic BS or a new layout/graphics addition and everyone once in awhile they will bump things up a level for max level players. Crooks are what they are and It disgusts me. I play with family and friends and it can be fun but at the end of the day this isn't a game, it sure as heck isn't a strategy game, its a fad and I hope it dies out soon. If you have not played, don't bother. Me, I am done until I see a legit update! Expand
  82. Jan 6, 2015
    Clash of Clans starts out fairly easy and draws you in, at first it is a good and fun game. You can upgrade and improve your status and strength to a point. Attacking opponents you loose because it always cost more to rebuild then you can win from the fight. Getting attacked you loose and eventually you get to a point where you loose from continuous attacks more than you can earn andClash of Clans starts out fairly easy and draws you in, at first it is a good and fun game. You can upgrade and improve your status and strength to a point. Attacking opponents you loose because it always cost more to rebuild then you can win from the fight. Getting attacked you loose and eventually you get to a point where you loose from continuous attacks more than you can earn and the game become stale because you can only progress with any significance if you invest money. Then the game becomes frustrating and defeating and pointless. Unfortunately you have already invested enough time that you don't really want to just give it up, but it is no longer worth playing. Expand
  83. Mar 23, 2015
    BEST mobile game OF ALL TIME in my time in my opinion! It is very addicting, and a great time waster when I am bored. Also, it keeps getting better and better with new updates every few weeks!
  84. Jul 9, 2015
    Dumbed down version of Backyard Monsters where you need to pay to don't get your base destroyed every 3 seconds and clans that kick you because you didn't donate troops to the leader
  85. Dec 14, 2015
    Horrible game. Supercell only wants money and they're greedy.the only way to get higher now is to spend money on gems which is so expensive. I miss the old days when games were good
  86. Dec 16, 2015
    Fun game up until the new update 12/10/15. The game developers got greedy and changed the game play so it is extremely difficult to advance from town hall 9 on up unless you are willing to spend a lot of money. I would not recommend this game for any casual gamer.
  87. Dec 17, 2015
    Prior to the December 2015 update, I would have rated this game at the maximum allowable. After the December 2015 update, I cannot rate this game low enough. Supercell destroyed 90% of it's gameplay in order to favor their top 5% of players. Unfortunately, when voicing our displeasure to Supercell, the response to their community is dead silence. If they wanted to go out of their wayPrior to the December 2015 update, I would have rated this game at the maximum allowable. After the December 2015 update, I cannot rate this game low enough. Supercell destroyed 90% of it's gameplay in order to favor their top 5% of players. Unfortunately, when voicing our displeasure to Supercell, the response to their community is dead silence. If they wanted to go out of their way to insure their game dies, they certainly succeeded. Expand
  88. Dec 20, 2015
    The new update for December 2015 is terrible. They punish active players and those who can't get a shield (because now it's harder to get a shield) by kicking them out of the game. I was kicked out for even barely playing because I never got a shield.

The strategy aspect and people are good. Pretty simple yet challenging if you like to war with your clan. You can play this game on PC if you have bluestacks.

Girls and ladies, be careful of the creepers who lurk on global chat looking for a girlfriend.
  89. Dec 29, 2015
    melhor jogo do mundo esse jogo tem um nivel de estrategia muito foda nenhum jogo no mesmo estilo vai ser compara com esse jogo eu recomendo no inicio e ruim mas com forme for subindo de cv fica viciado
  90. Jan 3, 2016
    Like most are saying, Supercell killed Classh. It has become a game of diminishing returns. Bummed. I was about to upgrade to Town Hall 9 but don't see how I will ever be able to excel with the new updates. Hopefully Supercell hears their fans and fixes what they ruined. If its not fixed by Feb 1 I will participate in the planned February boycott.
  91. Jan 12, 2016
    I have been a gamer on this since January 2013. I was a very active player, and then became a more casual player as life dictates. The last update late 2015 has totally RUINED the game. It benefits only players who play 12+ hours a day, at the expense of anyone who plays less than that! A lot of cup dumping attacks now as people scramble to get as low as they can so they don't getI have been a gamer on this since January 2013. I was a very active player, and then became a more casual player as life dictates. The last update late 2015 has totally RUINED the game. It benefits only players who play 12+ hours a day, at the expense of anyone who plays less than that! A lot of cup dumping attacks now as people scramble to get as low as they can so they don't get attacked. Amazing to find people at 150+ level with 1000 cups or less attacking someone at level 100, and still doing a 0 raid. No chance of ever saving up any resources to build anything, so basically, the only way to survive in this game, is to BUY gems and basically, pay for the new Lamborghinis of the top brass at Supercell. So sad that greed has taken over Supercell. Expand
  92. Jul 17, 2016
    THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER! The Community is **** Garbage.You need to spend Money for Boosts and Gems.All players of this Piece of **** Game are 10-15 year Old Kids who where **** Retarded **** SUPERCELL

1. Jan 23, 2013
    Clash of Clans is a decent casual game that doesn't bring anything new to the genre, just like many others available on the App Store.
  2. Dec 18, 2012
    Those looking for an opportunity to build a world, while destroying someone else's, will find Clash of Clans a very appealing package with surprisingly deep layers of strategy to dig through.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 13, 2012
    This game delivers as much bangs for buck as you want. The in-game purchasing system is designed very nicely, if you want to continue playing with fast pace, the only way to do this is to use real money. Although the game mechanics are quite simplistic, Clash of Clans gets you on the hook. If Farmville is your weapon of choice, you can't go wrong with this one. [Oct 2012] (