Leonardo DaVinci was revered for his technical ingenuity and love of engineering. During his lifetime, he managed to produce some 13,000 pages of diagrams, drawings, and notes which combined art and science. He devised many contraptions and engineering wonders ahead of his time, and many which could not be built with the materials and science of the day, including hydraulic pumps, crank mechanisms, and even a steam cannon.
Many of his drawings of machines and contraptions contained missing elements, as if he had not fully developed the drawings and schematics. It is said he purposely left certain items out, or put in parts that would not work, in order to prevent it from being used in harmful ways.
In keeping with the theme, we present DaVinci's Secret Machines, a unique puzzle game in which your goal is to complete the 'machines' and achieve the objectives of the game's levels.
- 30 initial unique levels, with more on the way
- Physics engine providing realistic results for the game items
- OpenFeint connectivity to save your high scores, and compare with your friends and others playing
- Achievements to unlock
- Facts about Leonardo da Vinci's life and accomplishments. Learn things you never knew before.
- Hours of challenging fun
- Amazing graphics
- Great music featuring tracks by Purple Planet Music (with the ability to play your own as well!)