Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff iOS

• Publisher: TinyCo
  • Release Date: Apr 10, 2014
4.1

1. Dec 18, 2014
    Well scripted and witty, but unjustifiably and shamelessly reliant on in-app purchases for any significant progression. A proper balance between effort and reward quickly appears to be lost on this game.
  2. Apr 14, 2014
    Tiny Co doesn't know what we want in games. They have made a bland, boring, slow, cash grabbing game called Family Guy The Quest For Stuff. The jokes have been washed out. If you are a fan of the tv show- don't bother because there is no voice acting or story- just stupid text and building. This game is a disastrous tribute to Family Guy- it sucks, it stinks and its not worthy of yourTiny Co doesn't know what we want in games. They have made a bland, boring, slow, cash grabbing game called Family Guy The Quest For Stuff. The jokes have been washed out. If you are a fan of the tv show- don't bother because there is no voice acting or story- just stupid text and building. This game is a disastrous tribute to Family Guy- it sucks, it stinks and its not worthy of your time. This game deserves my zero. Expand
  3. Apr 23, 2014
    One of the most terrible gaming experiences I've had in a long time. And I'm a huge fan of the series so I at least expected a couple of decent jokes. But no.
  4. Apr 13, 2014
    We already have the cool and funny game The Simpsons:Tapped Out. Why TinyCo make the same game but based on different cartoon - i dont now. Looks like an attempt to earn money for the fans, at what not successful. This is not cool.

Raver Out.
  5. Aug 3, 2014
    Steer clear of this game at all costs. This is one of the worst money grabbing games out on the market with a complete lack of respect to players wishes. Many polls have been done regarding the direction of the game and Tinyco has repeatedly ignored the feedback and made things exponentially worse.

Do not play.
  6. Aug 7, 2014
    A pay-to-win game.They expect us to pay 20 dollars to buy Bryan Cranston character in the last Comic-con event. What do Tiny Co. have in mind? Who will be dumb to pay this much?
  7. May 25, 2014
    Like Family guy is a poor mans Simpsons, The Quest for stuff is a poor mans Tapped out. It;s the usual grind of timer based missions, stuff you can buy for dollars and stuff you can buy for donuts, sorry Clams! Very uninspired, I gave it a fair chance, played for a bit and deleted it.
  8. Jan 10, 2015
    Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....Always crashes....
  9. Mar 19, 2015
    Get ready for the biggest shakedown of your life. You don't REALLY need your real money. Instead, spend it on clams. EVERYTHING in this game worth anything can be purchased only by clams, and clams can only be had through spending LITERALLY hundreds of dollars. Just to get Cleveland's house? Around 17 bucks. Consuela's house? Around 13 bucks. Want to get the new Star Trek Dilithium mine?Get ready for the biggest shakedown of your life. You don't REALLY need your real money. Instead, spend it on clams. EVERYTHING in this game worth anything can be purchased only by clams, and clams can only be had through spending LITERALLY hundreds of dollars. Just to get Cleveland's house? Around 17 bucks. Consuela's house? Around 13 bucks. Want to get the new Star Trek Dilithium mine? Cough up 25 bucks. If you had purchased all their best stuff over the past few "events", you'd easily be out at least 500 dollars. Go on, tell me I'm wrong. The outrage over these prices seems pretty muted. Well, TinyCo, enjoy your windfall from lots and lots of suckers out there with a hell of a lot of disposable income. You won't get a single penny from me. I'll go with Boom Beach, where there are many ways to earn their "diamonds" making it easier to get cool stuff and keep on playing. Expand

1. Apr 25, 2014
    Full of edgy humour, but the designers forgot to add an actual game.
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff is a funny casual game, at least for a few minutes. Then it becomes an uninspiring, dull, linear, annoying freemium experience.
  3. Apr 18, 2014
    Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff doesn't come near the quality of the show. It's a shameless rip-off of The Simpsons: Tapped Out!, but doesn't compensate for its lack of originality.