4.4

1. Nov 19, 2012
    This is a crime against FIFA. I know it cannot be as good as the console version but it takes the ****. No commentary...plays really slow....THERE IS SO MANY MORE GAMES ON IOS BETTER THAN THIS! The PSVita version gets panned for being the same as the previous year but this is like playing Fifa 98!
  2. Nov 12, 2012
    Well if you enjoy playing a dumbed down version of a game that's essentially just an expensive roster update on your smart phone, then you might enjoy this. But I got bored of it in 10 minutes and became very angry with myself that I wasted the money.
  3. Nov 24, 2012
    terrible games like this will just increase more jailbreaks and inflate the use of Installious, what has even changed? oh, we have pretty grass! enjoy! thats BS! graphics dont make the game, if you dont have anythin g new besides pretty grass, dont release it! playing a FIFA game is a major sin that cant be reversed, and will send you straight to Hell without Judgement

1. Dec 18, 2012
    A brilliantly deep experience. [Jan 2013, p.88]
  2. Oct 13, 2012
    FIFA 13 on mobile devices is not a major improvement over the previous version, and there are some serious issues on the look and size of the players. But the new trick system and the much welcome online mode are good news for fans, and FIFA 13 is still the best football game on iOS and Android.
  3. Oct 5, 2012
    This new installment of the FIFA franchise on iOS devices offers a good balance between playability and visual performance. A must have for football (or soccer) supporters.