7.3

1. Jul 9, 2011
    Incredible value, I'm having more fun with this soccer game than past iterations of FIFA on normal systems. Very deep, challenging, with real players and teams and pretty solid control for an iPad game. Highly recommended!
  2. Jun 25, 2011
    brilliant game overall, easy to pick up, a bit too easy. game-play is absolute top notch! you have complete freedom of passing and dribbling, I would like better skill control (as its random).

BUT there are a few flaws that didn't impact me much until i mastered them, such as half way line goals, one on one goals, which are nearly impossible to miss. I'll explain: when the opponent
    scores, the goalie is out/on the edge on the penalty box and so when you kick off you can run to the edge of the centre circle, full power shot and the goalie is helpless, works almost every time, and one on one goals, just max out the pass button and he cant save it : fix em and ill be happy.

as for modes, dream team is by far the best as its token system is perfect, but once you've completed all tournaments and got Messi, Villa and other class players on your team, there is not much replay value as you know your going to win every game, and its a bit to easy and quick to get to that stage.

multi-player has improved with updates but ive failed to have one complete match in multiplayer for loss of connection errors, maybe they can fix that in the future?

while its good gameplay wise, some features that i think are essential to a good footy game, although I don't think any game has done it yet is the inclusion of a manager mode, complete with transfer windows, but i guess that's what championship manager is for? I would just like a game that does it all, maybe that's asking for too much.

so i gave it a 9/10 because it is by FAR the best football game on iOS, especially retina display enabled devices, but there are just a few things that need clearing up such as goalkeeper AI and multiplayer.
  3. Jun 24, 2011
    Simply put this is one of the best games period on the IPad, and is the single best soccer game on any mobile format. I typically despise games where you pay extra for items (teams, players, balls etc). Honestly if you bypass all of that you still end up with a very good game. This is one of my favorite games period.

1. Dec 19, 2011
    A very ambitious soccer game with lots of content and great gameplay.
  2. Oct 26, 2011
    The real joy here is the fluid gameplay. Play is controlled simply with an analogue stick for movement and three buttons for attacking and defensive activities. You can also double tap the right side of the screen to pull off some context-sensitive special moves.
  3. Jul 1, 2011
    I think this is easily the best football/soccer app you can get at the moment.