Flappy Bird iOS

3.5

1. Feb 15, 2014
    Nice anger management game ... sometimes it's quite annoying because it's hard to make a good high score , this making some people mad , determinating them to destroy their gadgets ...
    If you could manage your anger - it's a nice game
  2. Feb 18, 2014
    Flappy bird is one of the best Iphone/Android i have ever played but sadly the great must be taken to the wall... Flappy bird got shot of the app store but was the game good? well this game is the best rage game i have ever played and the levels are not really that good. its just a bunch of mario pipes and you have to fly thru them and thats what you do in the game. Flappy bird gets a 8/10
  3. Sis
    Feb 11, 2014
    This is totally my new favorite game of all time. From now on when I think of fun, I think of this game. It's so addicting and playful and just great. The controls are as simple as they come, but non the less perfect. I love this game. One day I'll be aiming for a legit highscore.
  4. Feb 6, 2014
    This game can be really addicting and annoying, yet it is a really fun game. When I first started playing it I got annoyed easily. But as time when on and I kept playing I improved. If you are looking for a fun app or a time consuming app, Flappy Bird is the app to do it.
  5. Jan 25, 2014
    Rather simple, yet increasingly addictive. The intensity amongst peers trying to outscore each other only adds to the addiction, and that relief you get when you finally beat that high score you've set days ago is like no other I've ever felt from a game.
  6. Feb 22, 2014
    Flappy Bird is simultaneously the best and worst of apps. It's simplistic yet hazardously addictive and now since it's been deleted it's gone up in pop culture history (at least for now) and now there's so many versions of it, ranging from a superhero one to Flappy Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' tongue serves as wings and you have to fly through a wrecking ball and a sledgehammer!) that there shouldFlappy Bird is simultaneously the best and worst of apps. It's simplistic yet hazardously addictive and now since it's been deleted it's gone up in pop culture history (at least for now) and now there's so many versions of it, ranging from a superhero one to Flappy Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' tongue serves as wings and you have to fly through a wrecking ball and a sledgehammer!) that there should be a new genre of games known as "Flappy". Expand
  7. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10

1. Feb 11, 2014
    Its designs appeared to have been taken almost directly out of previously existing titles and, ultimately, Flappy Bird was a shallow, flash-in-the-pan smartphone anomaly that we’re not going to miss.
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    Flappy Bird is very hard to rate. Is it a solid, hardcore experience? Or is it a simple tech demo made in a bunch of minutes? Well, both of these sentences are true.
  3. Feb 7, 2014
    Flappy Bird isn't a good video game. It's arguably not even a fun one. But its no-frills approach and exacting, relentlessly repetitious gameplay make it an addictive short-term distraction for the skill and score-obsessed.