3.7

1. Feb 15, 2014
    Nice anger management game ... sometimes it's quite annoying because it's hard to make a good high score , this making some people mad , determinating them to destroy their gadgets ...
    If you could manage your anger - it's a nice game
  2. Sis
    Feb 11, 2014
    This is totally my new favorite game of all time. From now on when I think of fun, I think of this game. It's so addicting and playful and just great. The controls are as simple as they come, but non the less perfect. I love this game. One day I'll be aiming for a legit highscore.

1. Feb 11, 2014
    Its designs appeared to have been taken almost directly out of previously existing titles and, ultimately, Flappy Bird was a shallow, flash-in-the-pan smartphone anomaly that we’re not going to miss.
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    Flappy Bird is very hard to rate. Is it a solid, hardcore experience? Or is it a simple tech demo made in a bunch of minutes? Well, both of these sentences are true.
  3. Feb 7, 2014
    Flappy Bird isn't a good video game. It's arguably not even a fun one. But its no-frills approach and exacting, relentlessly repetitious gameplay make it an addictive short-term distraction for the skill and score-obsessed.