Game Dev Story iOS

7.8

1. May 27, 2014
    Game was fine and fun on my Xperia X10, got a HTC one M7and then it was just unplayable. Extremely laggy on any mode, **** frame rates. Extremely unoptimized game
  2. May 27, 2014
    I have played this because of Game Dev Tycoon. I cannot criticize the graphics, but the only thing that matters. The game is quite addictive and really nice thought, but it is very high to understand how to unlock all the things and the necessary qualities for a good game that you must make. I played it a lot, but I have never got good reviews for my games and neither the best game award.I have played this because of Game Dev Tycoon. I cannot criticize the graphics, but the only thing that matters. The game is quite addictive and really nice thought, but it is very high to understand how to unlock all the things and the necessary qualities for a good game that you must make. I played it a lot, but I have never got good reviews for my games and neither the best game award. However, playable. Expand
  3. Apr 21, 2015
    Was fun but way too short as 2010 game i understand they should updated to make ps4 xbox 1 etc only 20years is short i developed some games sometimes consoles come 2 at same time and they shouldnt do that.. i did not managed to buy most of them.

1. Mar 20, 2011
    For a game that relies on stats, Game Dev Story oozes charm and character. You will care about your company and its hard working employees, even when they fail you. It's this winning formula that will see you playing in to the small hours and possibly even laying awake at night, wondering just how you can make that one special game every developer dreams about.
  2. Mar 18, 2011
    Game Dev Story promise is undeniably alluring: create your game studio and try and make it prosper. It seems pretty rich at first, with recruitment, advertising, genre level-up, training of your employees, advertisement, game reviews etc. to play with, but after 3 or 4 runs, most players will have seen almost everything and understood how to maximize profit and success in the game. Let's hope that the sequel will run deeper for a prolonged satisfaction.
  3. Mar 1, 2011
    The vast majority of iPhone fans probably won't get it. People who care about the gaming industry, however, definitely will.