• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Feb 2, 2012
8.6

1. Feb 13, 2012
    An absolutely amazing game, I'm still half way through playing and I'm really loving it. It makes me think in a way I want to and as the characters stories are revealed it just gets more and more interesting. No doubts about it this is worth 10/10
  2. Apr 21, 2012
    An entertaining evolution of the old point-and-click games with an amazing storyline, incredibly breathtaking turns of vents and unforgettable characters... a work of art which exudes the genius of the game designer behind it: Shu Takumi.
    MUST-HAVE. Also if you previously purchased it on Nintendo DS.
  3. Jul 20, 2013
    All I need to say is that it has the narrative, gameplay, and aesthetics to put Ace Attorney to shame. This game is the most underrated game in this current industry, and it will be a disservice not to play it.
  4. Oct 27, 2013
    An absolutely BEAUTIFUL game. If this game has any flaws, it's the "escape" part (which I'd recommend looking up the walkthrough for, since it's ridic hard). However, the rest of the game is so beautifully done that it's impossible to not rec the out of this game.

The best experience on iOS, bar none.
  5. Jul 5, 2013
    This is an excellent adventure/puzzle game made by the guys who did the Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney games. From the story to the characters, there's alot to like about this game and it's easily one of the best on the iOS. I personally haven't played the DS version but there's little reason to not pick up this game if, like me, you weren't able to pick this up when it came out on the DS. I had an issue with the fact that you can't skip any dialogue at all, regardless of whether you've seen it before or not, and this makes the end game, where trial and error are key to figuring out puzzles, a chore. But that's hardly something to make me not recommend this game to anyone. It's easily one of the best games on the iOS and I can only imagine how good it is on the DS. While it'll be more expensive then most other games on the iOS, around 10 bucks, it's easily worth the price of admission. Pick this game up if you're looking for another game to play on your apple product. One of the best there is to date. Expand

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Ghost Trick is a clever adventure where you travel into the past of deceased to solve intelligent puzzles in order to investigate your own death – very entertaining.
  2. Mar 13, 2012
    Ghost Trick is a story about loneliness that leads to unnecessary aggression and stirs the appetite for revenge. It's a touching tale of kindness, loyalty, and redemption. Only after experiencing a shocking number of secrets at the very end, you will realize how many metaphors are hidden within this game. And it's enough to forgive Ghost Trick for its stringent linearity, unskippable cutscenes, and a penchant for overly chatty dialogue.
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective offers a great and eccentric cast, well-written dialogue and a unique take on the point-and-click genre. If you skipped the Nintendo DS release you should not let this one pass by unnoticed.