7.5

1. Mar 11, 2014
    Sorry doesn't work well on iPad.

I tried time and time again but I was getting is a stutter on the first part in the game and couldn't even use the BMX.
  2. Dec 16, 2013
    Doesn't run well on iPad 2, I'm kinda shocked how much it lagged on iPad 2 while games like asphalt 8 runs perfectly smooth so it needs a patch very fast because I won't buy a new iPad just too play this game, hopefully its better optimize for the snapdragon 600 on my HTC one when it comes to android but so far it lags badly on the iPad 2 and it freezes sometimes, so not a good buy on older iPads for game that came out on hardware like the ps2. I don't like the shinyness on the characters it looks a bit odd if you give CJ a afro haircut. Expand
  3. Dec 14, 2013
    Not worth the money, gta isn't suited for ios and should stay on consoles. This is a game played by those who have terrible pc's and no consoles, DONT BUY IT.

1. Feb 12, 2014
    With a control scheme that can hamper the enjoyment, it creates an unfortunate barrier between the world and the player that's hard to overcome. [Issue#144, p.113]
  2. Feb 3, 2014
    The Ios version of GTA: San Andreas is a good one, but it’s not something new we haven’t seen already. If you have the choice to pick between this version and a PC or console version, pick the latter.
  3. Jan 27, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an expansive adventure that is now encompassed in your iOS device in a well crafted package that is a should buy for hours of engaging entertainment.