7.5

1. Dec 12, 2013
    "Gravity Guy" gets more challenging as it goes along, but sometimes is too complicated. It starts getting to the point where you get really annoyed and you want to rage-quit. Well, the only way to bypass the annoying complicated level, is to purchase the snail button with real money. I'll take a pass on that.
  2. Apr 25, 2013
    Good game but i accidentally started the game from the start since there is a option that i accidentally pressed in the pause menu. If they move that to a place where you cant accidentally press it while trying to go back to the menu i owuld give a good 9 out of 10

1. Apr 10, 2011
    I found Gravity Guy to be amazingly fun and visually awesome. It's rare for me to find an app that motivates me so much into completing each stage.
  2. Feb 27, 2011
    It's not completely original, but Gravity Guy is a cute little action game with simple mechanics: on the other side, it's a bit repetitive and way too short.
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    There's promise for a better game here, one that can provide that balance between fun and challenge that seems so hard to attain.