6.8

1. Nov 8, 2011
    A very nice game, love to play this for hours together. Also recently i came across a new action game, Fly Smasher. Its an interesting free game for your iPad, available in app store. So the game lovers go ahead and download this free game right away.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    This game I have to say is the most memorable ios I have played to date. Simple yet challenging levels to play, yet with its eye catching cuteness of little fluffy moki's makes the game the cutest, but respectively one of the most amazing games I have played. It has an amazing level creator with endless possibilities and downloadable levels to play even farther into player created content.This game I have to say is the most memorable ios I have played to date. Simple yet challenging levels to play, yet with its eye catching cuteness of little fluffy moki's makes the game the cutest, but respectively one of the most amazing games I have played. It has an amazing level creator with endless possibilities and downloadable levels to play even farther into player created content. The menu and ost makes it feel original and 10x better than the first Expand

1. Oct 18, 2011
    A funny and compelling puzzle game, if you love the genre this is for you.
  2. Sep 14, 2011
    One of the best games released this year on iOS, Iblast Moki 2 is a perfect mix between phisics-based puzzles and social games, and another application of the Little Big Planet concept: Play, Create and Share.
  3. Sep 9, 2011