7.2

1. Dec 25, 2011
    WTF its clearly the exact same thing as the last one, the intro might be the different but the exact same plot in almost the exact same setting but a different boss and it leaves extreme cliff hangers and has no explanation to its events. But I found it somewhat fun.
  2. Mar 9, 2013
    Crap! It's just a repetitive and upgraded version of the first game, on the first three days, I played it trying to find something new, but I didn't. If you have the first one, great, don't buy this, if you don't have any Infinity Blade, still don't buying these games.
  3. Dec 5, 2011
    The game is an expansion on the first one, but definitely not a second installment. It's really easy, not skill-based, and doesn't last very long. The Gameplay hasn't really been refined to the point where it doesn't get repetitive after five minutes, so I see no reason to play it. If Epic make a great looking game on a REAL handheld and charge full price, I'd much rather pay that than 5 dollars on the app store. Expand
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Would be a great game if it worked at all. Me and everybody I know who bought this game has had their saved games deleted at least once. This isn't a game you're going to complete in one sitting, so as it stands right now the game is pretty much worthless. The most recent update that was supposed to fix this problem is actually when I experienced the problem (lost my game as soon as I installed the update). I tried reporting the error to Epic games (owner of Chair) and that process proved to be infuriating as well as they had me jump through several hoops just to tell them what they screwed up (and I still couldn't do that). Not only would I not recommend this game, I wouldn't recommend anything Epic games has a hand in after this horrible experience. I want a refund ASAP. Expand
  5. May 11, 2012
    This is just basically Fruit Ninja with blades and monsters. All you do is slash enemies like you slash fruits. You cannot move or walk in the game, you just tap the enemy and the fight begins.

1. Apr 26, 2012
    A technical achievement that showcases the true potential of the iOS devices and the power of the Unreal engine.
  2. Jan 29, 2012
    Addictive, fully-featured and far more sure of itself than ever before, Infinity Blade II is as slick an offering as iOS currently offers. [Issue#118, p.100]
  3. Jan 12, 2012
    Infinitely awesome and just short of genius - download it for your mobile now. [Feb 2012, p.82]