6.8

1. Apr 6, 2013
    I'm not a fan of mobile games, but this one is va rey good one. Very nice graphics for an iOS game.
    And a very good extra is that you will unlock some extras in the final versions for consoles.
  2. Apr 5, 2013
    I'm not one for mobile games but this is great. The fighting is pretty simple, we do get a glimpse of the power moves and finishers that we may see in the console game. Graphically it's pretty impressive for IOS, using the Unreal 3 engine, everything looks polished and eye catching. The leveling system is superb and warrants extra play-throughs. For DC fans this is the perfect thing toI'm not one for mobile games but this is great. The fighting is pretty simple, we do get a glimpse of the power moves and finishers that we may see in the console game. Graphically it's pretty impressive for IOS, using the Unreal 3 engine, everything looks polished and eye catching. The leveling system is superb and warrants extra play-throughs. For DC fans this is the perfect thing to bide your time till the retail game comes out. Expand
  3. Apr 22, 2013
    The controls are pretty basic and there is not much thinking involved during the battles. But the graphics are awesome on the ios and it's definately a game that will keep you busy for a very long time. It's a very enjoyable game, and I recommend any ios user to play this.
  4. Apr 26, 2013
    Awesome game but touch screen controls are kinda
    weird.Me and my friends have a lot of fun beating others
    with Flash.Some special moves in this game are breathtaking and fun to watch.Graphics are really good for phone. Good thing about this is that IT'S FREE!Awesome fighting game and I recommend you guys to get it (if you like/love fighting games).I would like if this game comes out
    Awesome game but touch screen controls are kinda
    weird.Me and my friends have a lot of fun beating others
    with Flash.Some special moves in this game are breathtaking
    and fun to watch.Graphics are really good for phone.
    Good thing about this is that IT'S FREE!Awesome fighting
    game and I recommend you guys to get it (if you like/love fighting
    games).I would like if this game comes out on Android.Awesome
    game. :3
  5. Jun 3, 2013
    This game is great, its just that simple. This version is an amazing game on its own even if it didn't have the DC characters to help it out. The touch controls work very well on an Ipad but they're not very comfortable for and Ipod or Iphone. Injustice for ios is free so why not download it, its not hurting you if you don't enjoy it.
  6. Aug 22, 2014
    Actually I don't really play mobile games but this game just doesn't leave you and you can't leave it. New challanges, new multiplayer updates and awards, character upgrades, the character variety all of those are great. Graphics are at the top level. Only thing missing is a story but the game overall covers the mistakes.
  7. Oct 12, 2014
    i would like to talk to the makers of this game.
    i mean, recently the Ares Online Challenge pissed me off
    i tried to go to the online thing but it says 'Servers crashed down'
    This went for 4 days straight
    I mean, what the f**k?
    Bloody b***h
    Ur bloody mum crashed down
  8. May 14, 2015
  9. Mar 25, 2015
    Injustice is the most addictive mobile beat em up that I've played. The levelling system and character collection makes it feel like a pokemon game. I see it's been labelled as a card battle game on metacritic, but it's definitely not your Magic the gathering - type game. The option to pay to win is there if you're impatient. However, I have not spent any real money and can regularly rankInjustice is the most addictive mobile beat em up that I've played. The levelling system and character collection makes it feel like a pokemon game. I see it's been labelled as a card battle game on metacritic, but it's definitely not your Magic the gathering - type game. The option to pay to win is there if you're impatient. However, I have not spent any real money and can regularly rank in the top 1% multiplayer after some real grinding. Regular challenges and prizes help to make committed gamers out of casuals like me.

My only criticisms - occasionally my characters do not recharge, even though I have never used the clock glitch. The WBID features are also poorly implemented and do not work unfortunately.

(Played on Android, HTC M8)
  10. Apr 12, 2015
    Um aplicativo divertido, legal de se jogar, o aplicativo é meio pesado e lento, mas da para passar isso em branco, é uma boa demonstração do jogo em si.
  11. May 26, 2015
    So I've played this game from the very beginning. I remember when the first ever challenge came out and it was Batgirl. I loved this game for many reasons and I still do. I love the replay-ability, i love the graphics, and I absolutely love the selection. I dislike that hackers still aren't taken care of, how slow it is for new characters to be added and how there are certainSo I've played this game from the very beginning. I remember when the first ever challenge came out and it was Batgirl. I loved this game for many reasons and I still do. I love the replay-ability, i love the graphics, and I absolutely love the selection. I dislike that hackers still aren't taken care of, how slow it is for new characters to be added and how there are certain characters/teams that are overused because there's no real balance. But I still love this game and constantly trying to build up your roster. I wish instead of updating it, that they would eventually just make a sequel, but I know the next game hasn't come out yet. Expand
  12. Jan 23, 2016
    game has its faults, but i've been playing for a year, now - nonstop.. new survivor and augmentation system is a great bonus for veteran players.. but survivor is too hard too fast and sometimes gives horrible rewards.. they should remove the XP augmentation reward and the miss from the last laugh mini game.. it also needs an option to save three teams, like mortal kombat x.. but like igame has its faults, but i've been playing for a year, now - nonstop.. new survivor and augmentation system is a great bonus for veteran players.. but survivor is too hard too fast and sometimes gives horrible rewards.. they should remove the XP augmentation reward and the miss from the last laugh mini game.. it also needs an option to save three teams, like mortal kombat x.. but like i said, pretty smooth, otherwise. Expand

1. Hyper Magazine
    Jun 10, 2013
    Listless tapping and sliding. [July 2013, p.85]
  2. May 5, 2013
    ’Gods Among Us’ comes off as more of a companion app for the console version than a stand alone title, and as it hints so tantalizingly at what could’ve been, that’s the real injustice.
  3. May 1, 2013
    Injustice is the most successful attempt at a fighting game on a cellular device that I have seen, but it certainly has its downsides. Simply, the game can get boring very quickly because of the simplicity of the controls and just the sheer volume of fights that are available to you.