8.4

1. Sep 21, 2011
    This is what mobile games should be all about.

This game is awesome. It's not based on Tiny Wings as RoosterJuice implies, but in the famous helicopter game. It's a twist on their own game "Monster Dash" where you keep on going on your machine gun jetpack for as long as you can (bullets don't run out this time).

The goal of the game IS to go as far as you can and, when you're skilled
    enough you can go on forever. It's not so randomly chosen obstacles punish whoever tries to remain at the top or bottom of the screen. If you play by the rules (not written rules) you can go on for as long as your skill lets you.

There are also vehicles which are harder to maneuver than the jetpack, but allow you to continue for as long as you can without fear of losing since, if you crash your vehicle, you get to ride your jetpack once again. This game is as great as some other classics like Doodle Jump, because it challenges you to beat your own mark every time you play it. If you're good enough, you can always improve your score (ironic isn't it? )
  2. May 27, 2012
    This game is incredibly addictive, intuitive, and enjoyable! Another game starring Barry Steakfries, everyone's favorite bad-ass/monster slayer takes on a new role, stealin' jetpacks and high-fiving nerds. Best free game available on the app store. This game is for just about everyone, and Halfbrick studios delivers in another great iOS games.
  3. Sep 17, 2011
    Addictive, fun, & easy to play, Jetpack Joyride has got to be one of the best iOS apps of the year. It has rich graphics, a cool sound and a nice RPG element that blends in nicely with the game. Overall, the game is a great expirence for gamers and iPhone users.
  4. Dec 30, 2011
    One of the most addicting iOS "endless" games ever.
    It really is steal at 99c.
    Tons of replay value abound.
    Go download, just don't forget your battery charger...you'll gonna need it!
  5. Mar 13, 2012
    Jetpack Joyride was the first IoS game I put on my iPhone, and because of this completely free gem it was also the only game on my iPhone for many months. It is just that addictive. The controls work well and the character customization is well rounded. I loved this game and can not recommend it enough.
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    One of my favorites game with Crazy Escape and Pix'n Love Rush. A lots of action, rythm and upgrade. Simple to play, one touch button and with innovative gameplay. The replay value is impressive.
  7. Nov 8, 2011
    An interesting kids game. Also recently i came across a new action game, Fly Smasher(for kids). Its an interesting free game for your iPad, available in app store. So the game lovers go ahead and download this game right away.
  8. Feb 24, 2012
    I played this game for hours and hours. It is amazing! Well worth the money :-)
  9. Feb 17, 2013
    This game is a must have. Addicting. It's also free.

The Good:
    The gameplay is basically a new-school Helicopter, which was one of my favorite games growing up. Jetpack Joyride is simple with a high replayability. The upgrades and missions are what create the high replayability. The missions are basically tasks that create a different focus when traveling through the levels and can be
    completed by any skill level. From a phone, Playstation Vita to a Kindle, this game is available on many electronic devices. It's not common we see such a simple game that can hold attention for so long.. No matter your skill level, the game can be completed (getting all in game trophies).

The Bad:
    I honestly can't think of anything.

I hope they make a sequel. This game is better than most games I pay $10 for.
  10. Sep 16, 2011
    One of the best Apps this summer! Addictive, easy to pick up and play on the go. Has great sprite based graphics, an awesome soundtrack, and the light RPG elements give a great sense of progression. And it's only $0.99!!!
  11. Nov 15, 2011
    You run and run and run. Sound familiar? Yes, but dont worry. Jetpack joyride packs in many features to not make it "Just another runner"
    Things like missions ranging from run ___ meters without collecting coins to highfiving ____ scientists.
    Another thing is that you can buy powerups like coin magnets, however everything else is purely cosmetic.
    Trust me, you wont regret this purchase.
  12. May 21, 2012
    Not bad, for an ios game.
    I think this game is enough to rival AAA ios games like Angry Birds and Infinity Blade.
    The cool thing are those gadgets!
    From leaping over ground obstacles easily, to slowing down missles, to making sure your final spin token is a winner.
  13. Aug 14, 2012
    Jetpack Joyride may be one of the best app available. It's just a perfect game for your iPhone or iPad. And now It's free! You will be addicted from this game, because of It's addictive gameplay and level up. 90 out of 100
  14. Dec 28, 2012
    Amazing animations, great gameplay, and very touchable. It features a man trying to get a jetpack from a factory and try to escape and avoid the things with the jetpack. It was the best Halfbrick Studios game ever!
  15. Mar 4, 2013
    Great iOS game. It's easy to play, great and different features, and great and fun. The best parts gotta be easy touch and start the game easy use.
  16. Dec 22, 2013
    Jetpack Joyride is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. Expect to play multiplied games in one sitting. It also has a unique upgrade system which makes each run more fun.
  17. Jan 26, 2014
    I got this game on a whim. I was bored at some party that was dragging on, so i surfed the app store and came across a cool looking F2P game by Halfbrick (Who did Fruit Ninja). This was the equivalent of finding a tonne of gold in a tin mine! Jetpack Joyride is an infinite runner (a genre i am a big fan of) that has an emphasis on twitch tapping. It could have been just another half-baked runner like subway surfers, But Halfbrick took it further by introducing vehicle upgrades, achievements, cool jetpacks, daily challenges and, especially, the cute little doggie (which i never turn off). There is something about this game that just makes you play and play and play. Even my dad (a non-gamer in every sense) got hooked.
    The best game on the app store apart from Eliss (in my opinion)

1. May 1, 2012
    Simple and fun, Jetpack Joyride is a must have in every iOS Device.
  2. Jan 19, 2012
    Another masterpiece from the makers of Fruit Ninja. It's free, it's funny, it's hypnotic... it's a must have!
  3. Jan 12, 2012
    With the hugely popular Angry Birds, and the unique Sword and Sworcery, Jetpack Joyride forms up the tryptic of the smartphone/tablet typical must-have games. It's pure action, through a single move : touching the screen to control the Jetpack, and survive the randomly generated traps as long as possible. It's highly addictive, filled with nice bonuses to unlock and blessed with a very nice artistic touch, typically referencing the video game world... just grab it!