8.0

1. Dec 30, 2011
    I found this to be a really fun game for testing your skills in quick maths against your friends and the rest of the world. It may sound boring, but it's very addictive to try to improve your scores! The app feels well thought through, looks and sounds great and the questions are at a reasonable difficulty level, which allows you to improve as you play more.
  2. Jan 4, 2012
    I enjoy this game a lot since it's a very fun way to improve my math skills. It's great to be able to see the score on Game Center and compete with myself, my friends and others over the world!
  3. Jan 4, 2012
    This is a great game! I'm really not that into math but I tried this anyway and got addicted. Very good game-play and the ability to level up your character makes you wanna keep playing.
  4. Jan 8, 2012
    King of Math is a math game that is actually a fun game in its own right. It's challenging but not too hard and it provides a great variety of problems in several math areas. Cool medieval theme with beautiful graphics and great music!
  5. Jan 15, 2012
    It's a very very interesting game. Especially it can make my mind calculate faster gradually. You can find that you become better and better as you play more and more. I think it's both educational beneficial and interesting and exciting to play with. Also the music and graphic are also well made in this game. I highly recommend it!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. May 30, 2012
    Mathematics made fun, with a smart presentation and steady learning curve.