7.6

1. Nov 23, 2011
    It's an RTS but not.

You don't directly control units, but you create them and the town. It's incredibly fun, and some missions are annoyingly difficult. The graphics are comparible to Diablo, but there's a strange charm that gives it a good rating in my book.
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    It's an RTS but not.

1. Oct 26, 2011
    Presentation-wise, Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom is decent, but it feels a little dated in terms of its art style. Nevertheless, it will still appeal to many players and does have a bit of a nostalgic feel to it. Even so, it far from makes up for the poor usability and lack of control granted to the player over their armies.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Majesty without a random map generator is like a chicken without a head. I understand that I shouldn't ask too much from a $2,99 title, but randomness is one of the things that make the original Majesty so fun and addictive even today.
  3. Oct 16, 2011
    A pleasant serendipity. Not too frantic and not too dumbed down, the port just seems to fit. I'd love to see other developers look at this game and make the mechanic a deliberate iOS design choice.