3.8

1. Dec 20, 2013
    As far as ftp's go this game requires less purchase for success than most. I have currently spent 5 bucks on the game and I am satisfied playing it.
    As far as puzzle quest goes, this game has more spells and spell combos and spell upgrades than other puzzle quest games. Continued content updates also makes the game have a lot more to it. When reviewers reviewed this game they were essentially reviewing a demo.
    As far as marvel story lines go. This story leans more on the corny side and less on the depth that can be seen in some marvel comics.
    This game can be a money trap but does not have to be. The story could be better. The game play is pronominal. Could use live pvp.

1. May 11, 2014
    Although free to play is the biggest trend in mobile games at the moment, it doesn't fit too well with Puzzle Quest. I'd pay ten bucks for this in a heartbeat for experiencing the campaign, but now I'm left with monotonous grinding and replaying same missions over and over in order to level my heroes to the point, that I can progress to the next fight. Pvp-games are crippled, because the matches are won by those, who are willing to spend money on their hero roster. [Apr 2014]
  2. Jan 28, 2014
    The use of Marvel characters is great, and the core idea of connecting special abilities to matching crystals is just as good now as it was back in the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords. I was a huge fan of that title, and Marvel Puzzle Quest proves itself to be a worthy new-school successor.
  3. Dec 28, 2013