tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Mar 21, 2011
    Elite 11 has some improvements over EA's last NBA game for iphone, but it's basically the same thing. you can still do playoffs or season or just exhibitions but u still cant do a career or anything like that. I guess thats ok tho. anyways they made the visuals a little sharper this time, and the controls are a little tighter too. I guess if you wanna get one of EA's NBA iphone games, andElite 11 has some improvements over EA's last NBA game for iphone, but it's basically the same thing. you can still do playoffs or season or just exhibitions but u still cant do a career or anything like that. I guess thats ok tho. anyways they made the visuals a little sharper this time, and the controls are a little tighter too. I guess if you wanna get one of EA's NBA iphone games, and they're both the same price, get this one. Expand

1. Apr 12, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    NBA Elite 11 feels like developers have disregarded polishing essential game mechanics to focus purely on the graphics, and although stunning, what we really need is solid gameplay.
  3. Feb 6, 2011
    While able to be called "sufficient," considering there are no other licensed basketball titles in the App Store, NBA Elite 11 falls far short of what should be expected for an iOS sports game.