Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit iOS

6.3

1. Dec 6, 2011
    A very fun moblie edition of one of the best racing games introduced. I had so much fun with the console version and almost as much fun on the moblie edition. I recommend it.
  2. Aug 29, 2011
    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is pretty good. It has 48 events spread over two careers, Cops to take down the racers, and the racers running from the cops. Each career has 3 different power-ups to help out, and fifteen different ranks. Ranks are earned by earning bounty by completing events. Each rank unlocks a new car. The game very rarely has a bit of lag, but it can completely screw youNeed for Speed Hot Pursuit is pretty good. It has 48 events spread over two careers, Cops to take down the racers, and the racers running from the cops. Each career has 3 different power-ups to help out, and fifteen different ranks. Ranks are earned by earning bounty by completing events. Each rank unlocks a new car. The game very rarely has a bit of lag, but it can completely screw you up. The graphics are good, the controls work fine, and the gameplay is differed enough to not get boring. If you want to play a racing game on the IPod, this is a good one. Expand
  3. Jan 5, 2013
    Although not as sophisticated as its big NFS brothers running on PC and consoles, this is an addictive game that took me back to the days of NFS III (the first Hot Pursuit concept). Good controls, nice graphics, and hours of fun driving.
  4. Dec 12, 2013
    Not having played the PC Version of "Need for Speed", I thought that "Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit" was pretty decent. It has some cool animation and I just love crashing the hell out of other cars.

1. May 2, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    With a fair few races that get progressively harder and a good scoring system, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit is a great return to the good old days of the franchise and highly recommended for fans of arcade racing.
  3. Mar 8, 2011
    We had a blast playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on consoles, and surprisingly, the Apple iOS version holds its own, with sharp graphics, high speed thrills and lots of in-game achievements. On the downside, you can only play as the police, but this is still a fun and very affordable App that we highly recommend.