tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jun 12, 2012
    I remember downloading this app about 2 years ago on my 2nd Gen iTouch. I revisited it this week on my iTouch 4th Gen, and still had a lot of fun! The app suffers from blocky graphics and hilariously awful survivor characters, but it has to be respected for being a forerunner in iOS zombie games. The game spans a multitude of environments and boasts many upgradable weapons and equipment.I remember downloading this app about 2 years ago on my 2nd Gen iTouch. I revisited it this week on my iTouch 4th Gen, and still had a lot of fun! The app suffers from blocky graphics and hilariously awful survivor characters, but it has to be respected for being a forerunner in iOS zombie games. The game spans a multitude of environments and boasts many upgradable weapons and equipment. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses which makes it necessary for a player to tailor their inventory to the mission at hand. During actual gameplay, the character is stationary and must defend himself from the zombie horde approaching him from all 360 degrees. Lighting and sound help create a sense of foreboding and multiple enemy types and constantly changing level design help keep players hooked. The app even has a generic, yet slightly involving storyline. The fact that this app has retained its entertainment value over a span of two years is surprising. The app is worth a look, especially since the developers recently announced the sequel! Expand

1. Feb 17, 2011
    N.Y.Zombies varied levels keep a simple idea compelling right to the end while zombies slowly, but surely work their way back in to your nightmares.
  2. Feb 17, 2011
    N.Y.Zombies should be on your radar. While not perfect by any means, this cool and cheap shooter has enough action to keep zombie fanatics busy until the real undead apocalypse arrives.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    Fairly uniform in nature but no less engaging for it, N.Y.Zombies is a nice living-dead shooting gallery that keeps you on the edge of your seat.