7.0

1. Jul 9, 2013
    Excellent game to have some fun with. Took about 3 hours of my time to play through. I could not see myself playing through this game more than once, but the three hours I spent playing I had a blast.
  2. May 25, 2013
    I bought this game looking to recoup some of those Apple II memories from my elementary school computer lab days... and boy did it bring me back. The game isn't just a parody, but an excellent resource management game in and of itself. Awesome sense of humor, loads of replay-ability, and just a genuinely FUN game. You can't get more for less than this game. Easily the most fun I've had inI bought this game looking to recoup some of those Apple II memories from my elementary school computer lab days... and boy did it bring me back. The game isn't just a parody, but an excellent resource management game in and of itself. Awesome sense of humor, loads of replay-ability, and just a genuinely FUN game. You can't get more for less than this game. Easily the most fun I've had in a long time. Collapse

1. Feb 15, 2013
    Try to play it seriously and only anger and frustration awaits. It’s lovable in attitude for a short while but once you begin repeating cycles it soon runs out of fuel. Much like the car now abandoned on that highway.
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Oct 8, 2012
    Manages to nail the sense of dread inherent in all good zombie fiction. [Nov 2012, p.29]
  3. Aug 20, 2012
    Organ Trail is immensely fun to play a couple of times, but after that the fun vanes.