Plague Inc. iOS

7.3

1. Mar 27, 2013
    The game gets pretty monotonous after each level. Similar to the film "Contagion," only from the plague's POV, where a threat threatens humanity and there is a race for a cure.
  2. May 12, 2014
    Brilliant game, I highly recommend using it sparingly Otherwise it will become boring, it remains a simple game in its brilliance •﹏• the world is afraid
  3. Jul 25, 2014
    Very good game meaningful. The task is a virus spreading around the world and the destruction of all people. This may sound simple, but it can be really difficult. While we develop viruses, doctors, constantly wondering its destruction. The goal is to destroy the land even before you prepare the antidote. Just because you do not get seven more point, it will be a little unalamas after a while.
  4. Mar 11, 2013
    This is a real achievement in gaming, taking the most basics principles we've known for years in simulation, and transforming them in a smart touchscreen game. There are plenty of variables a quasi-infinite combination of capacities/genes. The classic "the more you play the more you unlock features" is a good way to keep us busy!
    If you play on different devices, the synchronization of
    If you play on different devices, the synchronization of your rewards doesn't work well though. Anyway, if you own a smartphone or a tablet, this is definitely a must have.

1. Mar 9, 2013
    Original and filled with black humour, Plague Inc. is a coherent and engaging strategy game, which compensates an essential presentation with a great amount of content for its small price.
  2. Mar 4, 2013
    Plague Inc. reminds you in its own little way just how fragile yet tenacious humans are. Be a real shame if anything were to happen to them.
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    The most fun you can have destroying civilisation without becoming a government MP, Plague Inc. refines the Pandemic formula into a streamlined combination of strategy and twisted bio-horror.