• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Sep 20, 2012
  • Also On: PC
8.3

1. Oct 15, 2012
    Perfect example on how a game should be ported and how a platform game has to be made. Graphics, music and controls are just top notch. Download this game now.
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    Very funny game, easy to control. Nice graphics and sound :) This is how should look games on smartphones. (experienced on android device galaxy nexus)
  3. Jun 25, 2013
    Rayman Jungle Run is one of the greatest iOS experiences I've ever had. It ticks every single box in what you'd want from a mobile game it has fast action, addictive gameplay and a simple goal collect all of the lums. The only problem is that this experience does not last. It took me only 3 weeks or so of occasional play sessions to complete every level including the 'Land of the Livid Dead' levels and collect every lum. Once you have achieved every goal (which does not take too long), there will be little motivation for replay-ability other than DLC updates.

With all of that said, the game offers a great experience while it lasts, so it's definitely worth checking out!
  4. Sep 29, 2012
    A great spin off of Rayman Origins and a great way to give fans a little more taste of the franchise while we wait for Rayman Legends. For sure one of the best games to ever reach IOS.
  5. Dec 19, 2012
    Amazing animations, great story, challenging, and very touchable. It features a Rayman running in a jungle for diamonds. It was the best Rayman game on iPad, certainty.
  6. Oct 14, 2013
    first of all i will say i played this on an android and it is by far the best game mobile game i have ever played it is just beautiful in pretty much every way the game play is easy to get used to, the whole game is so beautiful and vibrantly coloured even the darker sections of the game, the music is so catchy and fun i actually wanted to download it, the little extra pack you can purchase which has Globox, Dark Rayman and the Globox outfit for Rayman are all great, i cannot tell you how long i have spent on the main screen because of that song it is a fun and quite addictive game and it just shows what you can with mobile games these days and how far hey have come since IOS and Android came about Expand
  7. Nov 12, 2013
    Staying true to the art style of Origins, Jungle Run has Rayman auto running through 63 levels, plus 7 Land of the Livid Dead levels, where you have to jump and punch through obstacles collecting as many Lums as possible before the end of the stage. If you can collect all 100 lums in each stage you earn a skull tooth which go towards unlocking the Land of the Livid Dead level for each world.

The graphics are as beautiful as Origins and the game ran smoothly on my HTC One. Just as a side note I’d like to add that I was rather supprised that when I restarted a level(after missing a Lum or two) there was no wait for loading. It just instantly restarted and trough me back in to the fast pace action which helps the dynamics of the continue keeping you locked in to the game. The sounds and music are awesome. I was not expecting this kind of high quality from a mobile game, maybe that’s because I haven’t really played a lot of games o my phone. I have never been in to mobile gaming apart from a few odd times now and then but I think Jungle Run may have changed my view on this subject. I have played a few great mobile games but this one is something else. It almost felt as if I was playing a full fledged console game. Although the music can get a bit repetitive and the gameplay is a bit cheesy I can honestly say they have a well balanced experience. I loved the Livid Dead levels. Being more challenging than the normal level they never felt like an add on that was put in to prolong the play time. It actually felt rewarding to unlock and then get 100% on them.

Little extras like unlocking a wallpaper when you get 100% on a level is icing on the cake. Not that I will be using any of them. It’s the fact that you get a real reward for your hard work. Rayman Jungle Run is easy for all level of players to play, but can be very challenging when trying to master it and get 100% on all stages.

If you ask me it’s worth every penny!
  8. Apr 8, 2014
    Have lost all my gems on the game. I have completed the first jump along with the leaps of faith. Also completed the jump section except for the last two. Completed four or five sections on the third which us wall run. Please advise how I can get them back.

1. Nov 25, 2012
    The controls disappoint, but this is a great excuse to revisit an old favourite. [Christmas 2012, p.98]
  2. Nov 16, 2012
    It's a little fiddly, but Jungle Run is a beautiful way to while away a few hours. [Dec 2012, p.29]
  3. Nov 13, 2012
    At $3, Rayman Jungle Run hits a nice middle ground in terms of price, but it's the quality of its content that makes this an invaluable gem.