INTRODUCTORY HOLIDAY SALE PRICE!
WANDAKE GAME STUDIOS PRESENTS THE ULTIMATE DUAL STICK SHOOTER ACTION GAME "ROBOKILL"
OPTIMIZED FOR HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY & PERFORMANCE FOR IPhone & IPod 4th GENERATION DEVICES
Minimum requirement: iDevices with iOS 4.0 installed.
Gameplay Video: http://vimeo.com/17841396
Game Tutorial Video: http://vimeo.com/18013155
iPad version released in November is a SMASH Hit with comments like:
It’s got my son and me fighting over my iPad. Fun to play and the graphics are terrific — Daringfireball.net
If you’re an iPad-owning adrenaline junkie, don’t think twice before picking up Robokill — SlideToPlay.com
The Definitive Dual Stick Shooter — Appadvice.com
Robokill is highly recommended — iPadmodo.com
- 460 rooms with 13 hardcore missions
- Stunning graphics optimized especially for iPhone
- Blazing fast gameplay
- Uber-responsive controls
- Awesome original soundtrack
- A smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps and smart enemy AI
- Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle; try different combos of arm and shoulder-mounted guns, shield boosters and emergency repair packs
- Detailed weapons stats & in-game weapons feedback for kickback, fire rates and damage estimates
- Experience points
- Character progression
- Hidden power-ups
- Weapons and gear drops
- Map-based exploration
- Checkpoints / teleportation nodes
- Cash and hidden loot to purchase upgrades in the virtual shop
Journey to Mars orbital station Titan Prime, a desolate outpost infested with a hostile army of ultra-violent robots. Knock out motion-sensing gun turrets and blast your way through room after room of swarming droids to liberate Titan Prime. Destroy the enemy spawning hubs while avoiding deadly falls, electro-charged mines and traps. Gain experience, pick up abandoned weapons and shields, collect cash and hidden loot to *upgrade* your Mecha with a powerful suite of new armaments and defensive tools. But be warned, drop your guard for even an instant and the droids will swarm you. Keep moving!!
For running iPod music in the background, please start your iPod music before starting the game and it will continue while you play the game. You can pause the iPod music within the game by tapping on the music icon.… Expand
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of