6.7

1. Nov 29, 2013
    A very nice and creative game, the very best thing that i have bought in the appstore for sure.
    And the levels are really fun, i really liked it, if you want to play a very nice game buy it.
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    This game gives us what we want freedom. Although the game doesn't let us solve puzzles the way we might want to, it is extremely flexible. The series, not just the game is some of the most fun I've had giving items to NPCs.
  3. Dec 13, 2012
    Best game on the DS? Also the best game on the app store, this creative, think-outside-the-box games is now my favorite ios game over Mega Mall Story, its only 0.99 cents now, go and get it now!!!
  4. Nov 3, 2011
    I was a person who didn't play the other game on the DS so I downloaded this one and to my surprise it is really fun the levels are simple yet fun because you can always come back to them and find new ways to solve the level. Everything about this game is great from controls to graphics to sound and everything in between. Only complaint is it needs more levels. This in my opinion is a mustI was a person who didn't play the other game on the DS so I downloaded this one and to my surprise it is really fun the levels are simple yet fun because you can always come back to them and find new ways to solve the level. Everything about this game is great from controls to graphics to sound and everything in between. Only complaint is it needs more levels. This in my opinion is a must have IOS game. Expand

1. Jan 13, 2012
    Scribblenauts on iOS is as good, if not better than, the DS releases . With a low cost and some of the most flexible gameplay ever seen on Apple's devices, it's easy to recommend to both young and old gamers.
  2. Nov 16, 2011
    A game that could have potential but fails to take off due to the lack of Italian language.
  3. Nov 15, 2011
    The game works best when it's at its most absurd, and you can squeeze extra joy from some levels by being nutty. Sure, you could give someone a haircut using scissors, but a chainsaw is much more fun!