• Publisher: Zynga
  • Release Date: May 23, 2013
  • Also On: PC
5.4

1. Oct 30, 2013
    This is an awful excuse of a MOBA. The developers are total morons and wouldn't understand balance if it hit them in the face, the game is pretty much a joke.

You play with a random team and the match making is awful, the game play is so simple that it might be damaging to the brain still 60-70% of the players don't understand the basics
  2. Jul 6, 2013
    Solstice Arena is MOBA done right for mobile and tablets. Super fast game focused on the fighting. The graphics and the animations are very high quality. I have been playing non stop for two weeks now.
  3. Oct 25, 2013
    This game recently has been released for PC Gamers. It's a very simle version of a MOBA game and yet they have managed to make it fun. I've played many different MOBA games and this one is actually more enjoyable than most others. They've taken out most of the time consuming features and made it more of a straight forward game.

It's still very new to PC and I hope to see updates soon.
  4. Nov 28, 2013
    Seeing as how this game originally launched on the iOS and recently expanded its audience by releasing to Steam. I have to say this is one of the very few games that reach the 1 month threshold of most iOS games. This game cuts straight to the chase. It's a 3v3 MOBA w/ no creeps straight on hero battle.

Pros: Easy to pick up, takes time to master, item/shop easy to pick up, addicting,
    FREE

Cons: Devs do not communicate w/ their player base very well, balance issues, matchmaking isn't the best due to being grouped w/ players of various skill levels.

1. Jul 29, 2013
    There's a level of depth on offer that most mobile-based MOBAs can't hope to recapture. [Sept 2013, p.79]
  2. Jul 23, 2013
    Make no mistake, Solstice Arena isn't a full-blown MOBA. Still, I think there's enough here in the actual gameplay to overlook a some of the missing elements and quirky design decisions.
  3. Jul 15, 2013
    The base is great, but an unfair free-to-play system means a negative impact we hope will be reconsidered in the future.