5.5

1. Mar 29, 2014
    i'm sure the iOS version is a great port, but for the android version, it is the EXACT opposite. it always glitches up the textures, it has severe framerate issues, and it is pay to win. i'm a sonic fan, but this is just stupid.
  2. Feb 23, 2014
    Very good game nearly flawless has some control issues but otherwise is great. Graphics and framerate are top notch. Stages are full of detail and are pleasent to view. I didn't enjoy the drifting stages as the hindering controls made a simple task very difficult to exexcute
  3. Feb 9, 2014
    An impressive port of the Sega's "Mario Kart". It looks and plays just as great as the other versions. Recommended if you want a great racing game on your iOS.
  4. Jan 16, 2014
    RAGE QUITTERS FFS. I happen to be quite good at the game because I have played other versions of the game and out of all the races I have done so far I have finished two! Why is there no punishment for rage quitters? I buy power ups in the slot machines and then the other player just rage quits as soon as I take the lead and I do not get a win or my rings back!

If you are good at kart
    racers then stay well away from this because other players will just rage quit as soon as you take the lead without any forfeit making it impossible for you to rank up.... Expand
  5. Mar 29, 2014

1. Jan 30, 2014
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed expertly transforms a stale genre for some fresh kart racing fun that is a must buy in its action packed iOS form.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    It's probably the best karting game on iOS devices. There's a in-app purchases system that we're not too fond of, but the overall experience is fun, addictive and solid.
  3. Jan 7, 2014
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on iOS may suffer compared to versions of the game on other systems, but for kart racers on a smartphone it's one of the best games in town.