Temple Run 2 iOS

7.0

1. Jan 24, 2013
    Too similar to its the original to be given too much credit but enough for it to be classed as a sequel. The "newest" thing here is the graphics. While gameplay is untouched, you will find that the world is a lot more dynamic now and looks crisper. Overall making it harder to judge platforms as you are constantly confused by the dynamic camera. It fits well though..
  2. Jul 2, 2013
    Very addictive game with lots of objectives and daily challenges to keep you coming back for more.. I unlocked everything, but my achievements show I only have 23 yet I have completed all but 1. That's the only thing negative I have to say. But when everything is unlocked, you lose interest very quickly and thing become repetative.. nothing a good old update can't fix, but for now it's a 7.
  3. May 5, 2013
    Graphics are entirely good and is definitely worth a try. There are zip lines, mine-carts, a humongous monkey and now gems that can save you. Better than the original which I rated 5.
  4. Mar 10, 2013
    Okay improvement, this game has gone from a boring dull game to a good skill game. The graphics in this game are amazing and I'm glad to say that this game is a lot harder and more interesting and the graphics make the game bright and modern. I also can't believe this game is free. I would just recommend this game to a friend or member of the family. Go on try it!!
  5. ERB
    Aug 2, 2013
    This should be the best iOS game ever.Game is addicting and also challenging.And you people who hate this game because It is too hard and challenging try practicing.
  6. Apr 4, 2014
    i have to say temple run has improved . Grade C ...........................................................................................................................................
  7. May 27, 2015
    An addictive game and it is a great time waster however I really don't play that much,I only play this game whenever I wanted to.The game is good but it is the same as always jump,slide or whatever and that's about it nothing else.
  8. Sep 7, 2015
    Eu amei esta versão mas é claro que nada supera o clássico primeiro Temple Run,o jogo é bem dinâmico trazendo um novo visual,novos poderes e desafios ele se destaca de outros como 'Subway Surfer' que veio depois com o mesmo propósito do Temple Run pegar moedas ou poderes com o jogo aumentando de velocidade e sem cair no abismo. O ruim deste jogo não é nem de ter mudado muito mas da faltaEu amei esta versão mas é claro que nada supera o clássico primeiro Temple Run,o jogo é bem dinâmico trazendo um novo visual,novos poderes e desafios ele se destaca de outros como 'Subway Surfer' que veio depois com o mesmo propósito do Temple Run pegar moedas ou poderes com o jogo aumentando de velocidade e sem cair no abismo. O ruim deste jogo não é nem de ter mudado muito mas da falta de novidades claro que o design mudou mas digo na falta de cenários novos apenas um,acho que poderia ter mais que um cenário como o Subway Surfers que mudou de vez em quando de cidade mas a estrutura é a mesma. Expand
  9. Sep 9, 2015
    Temple Run 2 started out great. Running away from a demonic gorilla is fun. But then it became too repetitive. There were a few exciting updates (the waterslides are epic), but other than that, it can only kill about half an hour or so.

1. Games Master UK
    Mar 24, 2013
    It boasts upgraded visuals and new mine cart bits, but it doesn't break any new ground. [Apr 2013, p.88]
  2. Mar 6, 2013
    Is it so weird that I’d rather pay $5 up front for a game based on fun, addictive core design principles than a “freemium” game that ends up feeling like an interactive advertisement for bundles of coins or gems or Smurfberries or whatever the currency of the moment is?
  3. Feb 10, 2013
    Familiar framework aside, Temple Run 2's notable upgrades and thrilling pursuits make it one of the most entertaining free-to-play options around.