2.7

1. May 24, 2015
    Before I say anymore, you must know that you will not enjoy this game unless you have a lot of time to play it. I began this game over half a year back and I have finally realised that I was wasting my time. I understand these games makers need to make money, but Kabam will suck you dry. The only way to enjoy this game and be good at it is by forking out shed loads of money. Only to findBefore I say anymore, you must know that you will not enjoy this game unless you have a lot of time to play it. I began this game over half a year back and I have finally realised that I was wasting my time. I understand these games makers need to make money, but Kabam will suck you dry. The only way to enjoy this game and be good at it is by forking out shed loads of money. Only to find that a few months later you wasted your money because they're giving away what you bought for free. If you have money, play this game. If you have lots of time, play this game. I AM WARNING YOU! Expand
  2. May 5, 2014
    This is a terrible game that's just want your money.
    When I first started playing this game there where few and fair microtransactions, but kabam has kept adding more and more microtransactions so now you have to pay at least 100$ a week to be in the to player rank.
    I wasted 1100$ on this game don't be stupid like me and and quit while you have the chance....
  3. Jan 27, 2014
    This game would be fun if Kabam would address security issues. Multiple hacks coupled with Kabam's indifference has damaged game play & player trust. If you play thus game, do not spend money or connect to Facebook. And if your account is hacked, do not expect a response from customer service.
  4. Nov 14, 2012
    I found the game very interesting. I am not an avid player but this game has potential. The visuals are great and the sounds realistic, I am sure that my friends who are gamers will enjoy this for Christmas.

1. Feb 15, 2013
    The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth lures you in with the promise of a strategic city builder, but once you’re on the hook, the fun dissipates as you are repeatedly penalized unless you keep a steady stream of costly mithril flowing through your city. I like strategic city-building games, and I like Tolkien’s universe. I don’t like The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    A cynical reskin of Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North, The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth will be a disappointment to Tolkien fans and experienced freemium city-builders alike.
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    The graphics and sound fit nicely into the world of Middle Earth. The music is soft and unobtrusive but adds a soothing element to the gameplay. I did notice some lag when scrolling in some portions of the game and it can sometimes take a while to load, but other than that I'd say it performs well.