7.0

1. Jul 12, 2011
    Kind of a blatant money-grab... The "Tower Bucks", which are basically required to make the game progress at a playable pace, are expensive and annoying.
  2. Aug 10, 2011
    This game is about building a tower. In my honest opinion this game is boring, I don't reccomend it. You cannot doing anything else rather than move an elevator. Wow so exciting. The gameplay is very simple and repetitive but the graphics is not so bad. Also for everything you want to do you need to wait until the requested time is elapsed, but when you reach an higher level you need toThis game is about building a tower. In my honest opinion this game is boring, I don't reccomend it. You cannot doing anything else rather than move an elevator. Wow so exciting. The gameplay is very simple and repetitive but the graphics is not so bad. Also for everything you want to do you need to wait until the requested time is elapsed, but when you reach an higher level you need to wait like 15 hours to see some change in your tower. Expand

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Tiny Towers is a microsystem in your pocket. It will take over your waking life as you worry about restocking items and whether your tower needs another foodstall or a car showroom, it may even have you waking in the middle of the night. But it does all this in such a cute way that you'll forgive it every time.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Tiny Tower isn't just a fun time-waster, it's also a truly well-designed and accessible game, a perfect choice for the gamer who's short on time. Whatever gripes I may have with the free-to-play business model, they did not impede my enjoyment of the humor, visuals and craftmanship on display in Nimblebit's latest creation.
  3. Aug 2, 2011
    Tiny Tower might look and play like a Facebook game but it doesn't demand much from the player and all investments are really optional. There's a nice feel good vibe to building your tower and I keep wanting to build another floor.