tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Oct 4, 2012
    Surprisingly addicting for a slot machine game... mixed up with RPG mechanics. I really like it!
    Only reason it doesn't get a 10? It gets increasingly hard to beat the final levels as it requires crazy amounts of gold... and, you guessed it, you can buy gold for real world cash. And I really hate that marketing strategy! >:/
  2. May 8, 2012
    Nice addicting little game. It reminds me of King Cashing which I've played many, many hours. Nice to see games that successfully mix rpg and slot machines genres into something real fun.

1. Jul 3, 2012
    I believe it lived up to what it was supposed to be.
  2. May 25, 2012
    Maybe the slot machines are supposed to be a metaphor for all of the dice rolls, seen and unseen, that affect every fantasy RPG from Dungeons & Dragons to World of Warcraft. It's also possible that's a massive over-thinking, and the guys from Game Stew Studio just really like to hit the casinos on their days off. Regardless, Tower of Fortune is one to bet on for a pretty great time.
  3. May 21, 2012
    Tower of Fortune's strength is in its addictive use of the infamously random slot-machine, while still providing players with the ability to overcome these odds through the use of items purchased with gold you've accumulated over time; it's a thin line to balance, but a fun one too.