• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Apr 9, 2014
5.5

1. Jul 17, 2014
    This is probably the most frustrating game i have ever wasted my time on. It is based upon the 'pay to win play to lose' concept, giving you a mission to first race an oppenent and then spin a wheel to get a CHANCE to win the item you need, otherwise go back and try again. Some tracks are intentionally made impossible to complete without paying diamonds which are nearly impossible to getThis is probably the most frustrating game i have ever wasted my time on. It is based upon the 'pay to win play to lose' concept, giving you a mission to first race an oppenent and then spin a wheel to get a CHANCE to win the item you need, otherwise go back and try again. Some tracks are intentionally made impossible to complete without paying diamonds which are nearly impossible to get your hands on without paying up. Otherwise it can be a lot of fun To a certain point whereafter it gets stupid difficult and you will be spamming the retry button. I dont recommend wasting your time with this piece of s&!%. Expand
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    Trials Frontier could have been an excellent Trials experience on the iOS platform if not for the free-to-play business model. The game is riddled with tasks involving grinding and time sinks, all in an attempt to encourage the player to purchase resources, and that becomes expensive fairly quickly if one wants normal gameplay progression. Verdict: Not recommended.
  3. Jun 2, 2014
    I remove/delete this game from my ipad.. suck.. need new bikes for each mision,
    For new bike, u need booster to get win a blueprints..
    Booster?? u need real money to buy a booster for 2 hours run

1. Jun 7, 2014
    We've seen worse, but this is still a disgraceful payment system. [July 2014, p.79]
  2. Jun 7, 2014
    Frontier doesn't stand so well on its own, but it's a neat free appetiser. [Issue#249, p.77]
  3. May 7, 2014
    Trials Frontier looks and is controlled like a Trials game, but the free-to-play elements are so rooted that you can’t ignore them, and you’ll probably leave the game very soon.