Where's My Water? iOS

7.2

1. Dec 29, 2013
    Similar to "Cut the Rope" but in a different style. "Where's My Water?" would be best for people who like puzzles and are patient to pass a level. Some levels will require much more thinking and time than others.
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    If you like puzzles... there is a puzzle. The idea is quite simple so the game's usability is fairly good (apart from screen scrollbar!) but the possibilities and complications. To be frank this game is too complicated for me. Sorry. I'm busy, tired, frequently on the run... don't have much time for such a games. If they require thinking it should be rather 30-60 sec while on the secondIf you like puzzles... there is a puzzle. The idea is quite simple so the game's usability is fairly good (apart from screen scrollbar!) but the possibilities and complications. To be frank this game is too complicated for me. Sorry. I'm busy, tired, frequently on the run... don't have much time for such a games. If they require thinking it should be rather 30-60 sec while on the second "world" this game offers so long and complex levels that I could slash some knights in IB II or ride a bike on BB in the same time I would finish analyzing this level.

For me there is no enough fun in the first levels (and no clear metagame/ advancement system) that would motivate me to play further in this. More fun, less scrolling guys.

1. Feb 7, 2012
    Where's my water is a great puzzle game, another one in App Store. Cheap and essential.
  2. Jan 17, 2012
    This game is perfect to play in either small parts on a journey or for extended amounts of time at home. The large amount of levels, achievements to collect and bonus items to find, means that you're sure to be playing this for a while, and with more levels promised soon this game is like an investment as it just keeps giving more content.
  3. Dec 20, 2011
    It's clear that Disney's ideas are far from drying up.