No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings
The official sequel to the multiple award winning iPhone game is now available on the iPad.
Zen Bound 2 is a meditative puzzle game of wrapping rope around wooden sculptures. It is a tactile game, with a focus on making rope, wood and stone look and feel real and believable.
The highlights of Zen Bound 2 are its controls and its atmosphere. The game takes full advantage of tilt and multi-touch and feels natural and comfortable to play. The dusty and soothing atmosphere is a combination of beautiful visuals and a unique soundtrack by 'Ghost Monkey'.
* Over 100 levels
* New gameplay modes with paint bombs
* Highly detailed visuals, gorgeous on the iPad screen
* New Ghost Monkey music (total soundtrack 45 mins)
* All levels from the original Zen Bound, all with visual upgrades, some with new gameplay
* Tree of Tribute, featuring guest stars from independently developed iPhone games… Expand
May 4, 201180While the game is relaxing, it isn't something I'm likely to play again. There's no obvious flaw with Zen Bound 2, but there's something that turns me off from a game that's in between something passive (like Crosswords or Scrabble) and something active (like Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja).