9.2

1. Apr 5, 2015
    Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of the funniest games I have ever played The humor was very funny from The Great Mighty Poo to the games many 4th wall breaks. The characters are also very funny and entertaining I also loved the games music. My favorite song was of course Sloprano featuring The Great Mighty Poo. But this game has A LOT OF FLAWS. I got Conker's Bad Fur Day using the Project 64Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of the funniest games I have ever played The humor was very funny from The Great Mighty Poo to the games many 4th wall breaks. The characters are also very funny and entertaining I also loved the games music. My favorite song was of course Sloprano featuring The Great Mighty Poo. But this game has A LOT OF FLAWS. I got Conker's Bad Fur Day using the Project 64 emulator. I would not recommend this version at all. The game was very glitchy and at times prevented me from moving forward. I encountered a major glitch from the beginning game when you have to hit the Gargoyle with a frying pan instead of cut scene playing of the Gargoyle falling off the bridge it instead flipped upside down. To fix this I had to play the game all over again. I also experienced a glitch with the poo cabin in the poo themed area the cut scene didn't play and I was trapped in the room and I had to restart the game all over again. But the biggest problem by far with this game is the game play. This is the hardest game I have every played in my life. The controls on the computer work poorly for this game which adds to the difficulty. The enemies in this game are too powerful. A prime example of the games difficult AI is the Tediz controlling the turret in the War Chapter he fires millions of bullets at you and it is a 70% chance they will hit you. It was so bad that I couldn't get past it so I had to use a cheat to unlock all the other chapters and scenes. I was able to complete the rest of the game using this but this inconvenienced me supremely. I also hated the entire War area in general because it was very hard and frustrating because the shooting controls were poor you had to hold down one button to enter the shooting mode and one to fire which made it really really hard. There was also a very poor escort quest where you have to use Rodent as a shield and his AI was very poor. But by far the worst AI in the game was the rake in the Barn chapter. You have to make him hit the hay without him hitting you but the problem is that he just like the Tediz has laser pinpoint accuracy. The big catch is not his laser pinpoint accuracy but the fact that he somehow misses the hay almost every time. But by far my least favorite level in the game is when you have to race a bunch of caveman. The race is extremely difficult because the game expects you to have twitch reflexes and if you hit a wall or any object other than chocolate you explode and have to start the race all over again. Conkers' Bad Fur Day is a hilarious game with witty dialogue but suffers from extremely poor game play. What I don't Understand is how IGN can give this a 9.9 out of 10 which is game clearly doesn't deserve the only reason why this game doesn't have a 0 is that I was able to beat it. Expand
  2. Feb 14, 2013
    This game shouldn't be for anybody, it's humor is bad and crude and simply not for kids, it should be for kids! The graphics are bad and the music is bad and the final boss is bad looking and everything else is just plain bad!

1. It absolutely is the best looking, sounding, and playing N64 game. It should not be missed.
    A spectacularly creative, wonderfully satisfying 3D action-platformer that -- ass joke and bloody messes encapsulated -- shines with Nintendo's very best.
  3. You will almost never get tired of playing Conker, as there are few tedious spots in the game. BFD terrifically spoofs such movies as "The Matrix," "Saving Private Ryan," "A Clockwork Orange," "The Untouchables," "Alien," "Star Wars," "Dr. Strangelove," and more.