F-Zero X Nintendo 64

8.8

1. Caleb
    Mar 12, 2005
    I despised F-Zero X. One of the worst games I've ever played. Very repetitive, terrible graphics and just plain boring. The whole game was bland and I can't stress how repetitive it was. I do give it a one though, because it does give me some enjoyment, though very little. I would never recommend this game in a million years.

1. This is quite possibly the best racing game I've ever played. It doesn't have the glitz of some other racing games, but it has one thing that's been sorely neglected. Speed. Lots of speed.
  2. The framerate and action more than makes up for the slightly less than average graphics. This is a title that no self-respecting N64 owner should pass up. Nintendo has created the first true N64 classic since Mario 64.
    In the grand scheme of things, F-Zero X will probably appeal to older gamers more, who want pure racing over arcade frills and still have a soft spot fot the original F-Zero. An excellent update to the grand daddy of cyber racers that only suffers under its generic look.