John Romero's Daikatana Nintendo 64

• Publisher: Kemco
  • Release Date: Jul 31, 2000

1. Nov 25, 2013
    This game is a ten out of ten in my books, crouch button easily accessible and a great port. Graphics amazing for its time and great cutscenes engross me for hours. Well done.
  2. Sep 15, 2013
    This game may be crap but just be happy they took the crappy friend AI out of the N64 version so the game was a bit better. So that's why I am giving it a 6 because the game was pretty fun and difficult so I say check this out. Remember I mean the N64 version not the PC. You will throw your PC out the window if you play the PC port just a heads up.
  3. FernandoN.
    Jan 14, 2008
    I agree with Fernando F. This is one of the best games I have ever played. The gameplay, graphics and sound are simply unparalled. There may be a few hitches in the AI, but it is still the most addictive game I have ever played. Seriously, those that gave this a bad score, get a clue!
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was looking for fun classic games and found this one. Its really hard to like the game theres few positives on it. Even the shooting is no fun because of the weapons and enemies and when you die it is by accident or by the stupid AI of your comrades. However the four totally different episodes are fun to explore for a short while.
  5. FernandoF.
    May 30, 2001
    Listen everyone, this is the best game ever. All those freaky guys that write bad about the game, they don't know anything. I think that they are using drugs to say something like that!!

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Slow, sometimes sloppy control mixed with boring, uninspired level design, dumb enemies, and sleepy weaponry come together for an entirely average N64 shooter.
  2. An exceedingly average first-person effort.
  3. Most importantly, Daikatana just isn't any fun. Anyone looking for a Nintendo 64 shooter should do themselves a favor and look elsewhere.