Mario Party Nintendo 64
7.8

1. Nov 6, 2011
    This game has survived for over 11 years. Just about everytime friends are over i try to get them to play this. It truly is an astonishing classic which revolutionised the board game industry. If i could show you my face when playing this i would
  2. Mar 10, 2013
    Makes only multiplayer sense.
  3. Nov 27, 2011
    Mario changed the party game genre as well. With a ton of minigames to play, it is hard to get bored of this game in a few hours. The graphics and sound in the game are okay.
  4. Jan 21, 2012
    The original and still one of the best ones. This game is awesome, I love every part of it, the newer ones have more characters, more stages, a different playing styles, but this my favorite Mario Party. Nostalgia may be playing a big role in my love for this game but it doesn't matter to me. I'll still play this game on my N64 to this day.
  5. May 22, 2012
    The game that started the parties fashion. The adventure mode was great and still is a good fun if you manage to play with friends (if your controllers aren't all broken).
  6. Oct 27, 2013
    The game is fun, the voices are amusing, the mini-games are good, and the mini-games that involves rotating the analog stick leads me to say, "oooooowwwwwwww." If this game is going to be out on the Virtual Console, Nintendo should replace the analog mechanics with repeated button pressing
  7. May 4, 2013
    Mario Party is one of the multiplayer games that are fun, yet frustrating games, control wise. The first two games in the series are probably the best to my opinion, in terms of mini-games and gameplay. There is not much to say play with your friends!
  8. Dec 17, 2013
    This is the greatest game I have ever played besides Twilight Princess. Almost every single mini-game is fun and enjoyable to play. However, it is best to play with multiple people.
  9. Apr 18, 2014
    I would not recommend this. The RNG in the game is all Bias towards one character. This game could destroy friendships and severe families. For your own sakes, don't buy this game.
  10. Jul 1, 2014
    Completely boring as a single-player game but a hell of a lot of fun in multiplayer. I loved the gameplay that the boards added and there was some great mini-games on offer. Unfortunately there was also a few that weren't so great. Overall though a hell of a lot of fun.
  11. Jul 24, 2014
    WARNING - this game breaks friendships! This is the best advice I can tell you! Prepare to play with your friends and have the best multiplayer moments of N64! This game is the meaning of fun! Playing with family or friends, the fun is guaranteed! This game is SO legendary that we're about to have the Mario Party 10! Yes, 9 sequences of this amazing game!

1. 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - 31 silver
  2. A perfect, addictive blend of luck, skill, and strategy … anything can happen in a game of Mario Party, and that's what makes it such unique and enjoyable game. Throw your coat on the bed in the guest room, because you're going to be staying a while.
  3. Mario creates another new genre and further demonstrates why the N64 is the system for party animals. The first game of it's kind … for groups of three or four people, though, Mario Party is a Nintendo 64 classic.