9.2

1. Jun 5, 2014
    I was really impressed with how fun this game was. It was a whole new idea; the masks and the 3 day cycle thing. I thought it would be a little weird for me, but I'm thinking about re-playing it soon, because I miss how unique it was. It's great for all ages, and you won't regret playing it.
  2. Jun 19, 2014
    One of the darker zelda games, Majora's Mask is a slightly more intricate entry that focuses on the characters and themes more than the adventure. I consider OOT the better game, but Majora's Mask is still a classic masterpiece
  3. Jul 28, 2014
    Once I heard that link is dead in here, I disbanded it. But I listened to the theory and (even though it is false since nintendo only had one year, they put gameplay before narrative) it got me hooked. I played it once at a friends house and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It is just so good. Best game ever.
  4. Jul 31, 2014
    I have played all of the Zelda games, even the newer ones and I have to say that this one is my absolute favorite. Not only is it an excellent sequel to an already excellent game, it's a darker note in the series that sort of gives it a different edge than a normal Zelda game. Not only is the story good but the temples are well thought out although they are few. There are many optional side quests to allow you to get all the masks and you are most certainly rewarded for all of your hard work at the end and likewise all of the puzzles and mini games and side quests are fun and well worth the time. The game is challenging as all good Zelda games should be but this one has challenges that not only increase difficulty but make the game feel a bit more dark compared to OoT. The graphics and music (as always) and the game has great replay value. Be careful trying to use the guide, I know there are some mistakes in it (I've heard horror stories particularly with the water temple) so I would personally avoid it or at least be careful with your songs. Overall, as I mentioned, this is my favorite Zelda game in the series and I can't say enough good things about it...the only thing that can really be critiqued is the 3 day time reset gets a bit annoying but it IS what allows you to do ALL of the quests. Expand

1. Where Majora rises to the top is its concept – three days to save the world. The execution of the idea is flawless: time means everything and the player always has to be aware. The save system is absolutely perfect, letting players feel comfortable in controlling time but still keeping them on the edge of their seats when things get hairy.
  2. Stunning, optimized graphics; immersive, rich sound; refined, complex, and deep gameplay; and a mature, gripping plot make it a game that you won't want to miss.
  3. Da Graphics: To say nothing short of astonishing is an understatement.