9.2

1. Sep 1, 2013
    The game honestly has value but aged pretty terribly. Anyone who says its fantastic just has the feeling of nostalgia when the played it as a kid. Me personally only played it once like a month ago. The only thing I liked in the game was the music, and even the music wasn't that good! Legend of Zelda is a thing of the past and people wont realize because it probably resembles yourThe game honestly has value but aged pretty terribly. Anyone who says its fantastic just has the feeling of nostalgia when the played it as a kid. Me personally only played it once like a month ago. The only thing I liked in the game was the music, and even the music wasn't that good! Legend of Zelda is a thing of the past and people wont realize because it probably resembles your childhood or 2 years of your life. I think when people who like this game play it, they don't open their eyes and realize that the game is boring and lacks something. Expand
  2. May 30, 2014
    Lots of Zelda fans claim Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda, if not the best game of all time, I strongly disagree, I played up until the Fire Temple and I just couldn't finish, the game itself was boring and the world ws empty, the only places that were there were places you needed to be for the main storyline, the game lacked in charm and felt dull and bland. My favorites in the series,Lots of Zelda fans claim Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda, if not the best game of all time, I strongly disagree, I played up until the Fire Temple and I just couldn't finish, the game itself was boring and the world ws empty, the only places that were there were places you needed to be for the main storyline, the game lacked in charm and felt dull and bland. My favorites in the series, (Twilight Princess and Windwaker) were much better, Ocarina of Time feels linear, the puzzles are easy, the temples are uncreative and the game just doesn’t pull me in and get me hokked on it like TP or WW, so to be honest, Ocatina of Time is really, really overated. Expand
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    I love legend of zelda, but this game almost killed it for me. First of all, NAVI IS SO ANNOYING, this fairy always says stupid things and states the obvious 100% of the time. Second, the intro to this game was horrendous, and the entire first act was annoying. Third, the over world and transportation was annoying. Fourth, the locking system was terrible.

The second act was good, but

The second act was good, but the first act was so terrible that it ruined the entire experience for me. I don't understand how anyone thinks this game is a masterpiece. The only thing that is good about this game is the story. The overall experience is frustrating at times and some of the bosses are bad as well. I will definitely will NOT recommend this game to anyone.
  4. Nov 14, 2014
    maybe its just me but i find this game to not be that fun i know i did not enjoy playing it, i would like to hear why so many people think its the best game of all time to me it is just not fun the game play is not that great the story bad nothing good in this game
  5. Dec 8, 2014
    This game ruins the greatest franchise, of all time, Velvet Sundown. The story, is absolute nonsense, gameplay? No existant. and on top of that there's mario characters I'm a Starfox game. This is a disgrace to games in general. Quirky but terrible. 12/10
  6. Jan 4, 2015
    I really found this game to be one of the more disappointing games in the Legend Of Zelda Series. I found the dungeons very repetitive and the story lacked in plot twist and there was no character development at all.
    The graphics have not improved at all and the enemy's do not get harder as the games go on.
    overall i found Ocarina of Time to be a massive disappoint,
  7. Apr 18, 2015
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for Nintendo 64 is one of the most overhyped games in existence, its got bland gameplay. Absolutely terrible combat mechanics and runs at a staggering twenty frames per second (16 in PAL regions)
  8. Apr 21, 2015
    This game is brilliant. The game itself shows the gaming audience that graphics do not make a good game. The story is legendary. The game play is awesome. Any chance you can, BUY IT!!!!!
  9. May 3, 2015
    Queda de frames absurdas abaixo de 10fps as vezes, jogo muito linear, devido a Hypie eu joguei achei muito chato, sistema de combate linear, historia fraca, graficos boms para o ano de lançamento, texturas ruims, sonoplastia HORRIVEL OBS: não vale a pena a compra do mesmo

This is, without a doubt, one of the all-time greatest games made. 50 years from now people will still be playing and enjoying this game... thoroughly.
  2. This Zelda adventure will undoubtedly withstand the test of time and take its place as one of the best games to ever grace a home system.
  3. My favorite game of all Time. It is the perfect example of a perfect and polished game. Every aspect of the game is virtually flawless.