Yoshi's Story Nintendo 64

7.5

1. GeorgeR.
    Apr 1, 2004
    I really like this game!!!! the sounds are alright , but the music is cool, it even has a heavy metal music I could play this game forever!!!
  2. KasperC.
    Feb 4, 2005
    I just love this game. It's a good classic Yoshi game, and I think Yoshi is soooo cute. I just love it. Super gameplay and nice sound! Thumbs up!
  3. JasonK.
    Jan 4, 2007
    Yoshi's Story is so cool, and the levels are great! From page 1 through 6, it is a nice story with a happy end.
  4. ElondaR.
    May 29, 2007
    I've played this geme ever since i was 9 years old. now im 14 and i still play it.(or i would hwenever my friends weren't over at my house) its so fun and i love playing it. the music is so cool. i also like the cute sounds that the yoshis and shyguys make. i think everything about thid game is adorable, but its definately not anywhere near as fun as Yoshi's Island (one or I've played this geme ever since i was 9 years old. now im 14 and i still play it.(or i would hwenever my friends weren't over at my house) its so fun and i love playing it. the music is so cool. i also like the cute sounds that the yoshis and shyguys make. i think everything about thid game is adorable, but its definately not anywhere near as fun as Yoshi's Island (one or two) I Love Yoshi! Collapse
  5. MatthewB.
    Aug 8, 2007
    Simple, unadulterated platforming goodness the likes of which only Nintendo seems to produce. And Kamura Y. if you were really a Yoshi fan, you wouldn't be calling this game childish. Apparently you missed the point.
  6. JohnB.
    Jan 21, 2004
    I need to reiterate something that I've noticed about some of the gamers of the new generation: they are just a shallow bunch of people. Right when they see something they considered "kiddy" it is automatically not good enough for them. The gameplay, the flow of the game, the depth...it was all excellent. When the first mario games came out, I didn't see anybody complain about I need to reiterate something that I've noticed about some of the gamers of the new generation: they are just a shallow bunch of people. Right when they see something they considered "kiddy" it is automatically not good enough for them. The gameplay, the flow of the game, the depth...it was all excellent. When the first mario games came out, I didn't see anybody complain about the "crappy graphics" or "cheesy sound effects", but they only cared about the game itself. For me, anything that's engaging enough to induce some sort of fun it fine enough for me. Expand
  7. BraidsUG
    Dec 7, 2004
    Yoshi's story rox~!!!!!!
  8. Aurochan
    Mar 21, 2004
    I love this game! The title music it's very funny and the game it's fantastic!!!
  9. RobY.
    Aug 31, 2005
    This here is the best durn game of the yur. I dun love Yoshishi.
  10. KellyK.
    Mar 31, 2007
    Next to Mariokart this game is my FAVE!!! This is a good game for girls.
  11. KyleF.
    Jan 26, 2008
    This game is a lot of fun, maybe not hard but it's really a lot of fun! Yoshi is awesome!
  12. Jul 26, 2011
    Nice plat forming, solid. While it has some cool concepts it isn't the greatest classic tittle for the 64 compared to big successful games like Super Mario and Zelda, But at least manages to be fun.
  13. Jun 10, 2012
    Yoshi's Story is an amazing game, it is sweet and short, fans of all ages both Mario and video game fans will surely enjoy this cute and classic game. The game's amazing soundtrack, beautiful original visuals and great gameplay will capture your interest in playing this game for many years to come.

1. Not everyone is going to like Yoshi's Story. I do. It's Yoshi. It's easy, but it's fun.
  2. Mischief Makers dropped some hints about what the N64 can do in 2-D, but Yoshi's Story pushes the boat out so far it''s run ashore on the other side ... but once you've got past the initial sense of ''ahh, isn''t that sweet'' it doesn''t take long before all that sugar rots your teeth and sets your stomach a-churning.
  3. Where most titles stress the importance in challenge in completing a level, Yoshi's Story emphasizes challenge in exploration--something rarely done in two-dimensional games. While Yoshi's Story isn't Yoshi's Island II, it is another shining example of simple, unadulterated entertainment in gaming.